Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - The real Trayvon Martin

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:23:28 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:44:38 -0700 (PDT),
"
wrote:

Again, while you have lots of opinions, you're lacking
the most
basic information. The condo association knew of the
neighborhood
watch organization, knew what Z was doing. They even let
residents
know about it in their newsletter. Sorry if that doesn't
concur with
your rouge vigilante image.

...sounds like a phony scandal to me

Better let Sharpton and Jesse know right awayg

I will if I ever see those heathens eye-ball to eye-ball.

I have things to say.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/29/2013 4:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:38:24 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

On 7/29/2013 12:25 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:49:38 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

On 7/28/2013 11:58 AM,
wrote:

Would you feel; the same way if Zimmerman was working for Wackenhut?

Weird question....one, a uniformed security guard probably wouldn't exit
his vehicle and follow someone who is just talking on the phone. Two, a
teenager staying with his parents has every right to be there and would
not be likely to take issue with someone in uniform. Guess that is why
cops, military, security guards wear UNIFORMS, huh? S'pose?

If you have a roving guard who won't actually question a stranger in
his area you would fire the guard.
The "uniform" in the rain is a rain coat.
We have no indication that martin would have had any more regard for a

He is not required or expected to have regard for a stranger following
him. If TM knew there was a "neighborhood watch" ORGANIZATION, rather
than a vigilante, he likely would not have been as concerned or threatened.

All indications support Zimmerman's story that Martin was hiding in
the bushes and ambushed him when he was walking back to his truck.
If there was a proper investigation the cops may have looked in the
bushes for his footprints but they had decided there was no crime here
after talking to the state's attorney.
It was a month and a half later when political pressure started the
witch hunt.

small logo on a raincoat than he had for Zimmerman.
He would just be a "creepy assed cracker rentacop" in his mind.

Oh, so you want a teenage guy, on the phone with a friend, to say: "By
jove, there is a gentleman following me. I believe I should end our
call and contact authorities."? LMAO!

Yes. Otherwise it was Martin who was the vigilante taking the law into
his own hands beating down someone who looked at him in a "creepy"
way.
Zimmerman was the one who called the cops.

The Elder Martin was a GUEST too. The girl friend was the resident..
She was probably a renter with limited rights in the community.

I guess you have never lived in a condo or a gated community. This was
both.

Yep! I have; no age limit, such as "over 55" (lots of condo wars over
that). No limit on invited guests, and renters had same exact rights as
the owner.

It all depends on your condo docs

If a unit is rented, in Florida, the owner does not share
rights to use the property the same as if he resided in the condo. He
has the rights to enter, reasonably, for inspection and maintenance, of
course. And, I also had experience, including assault, by a "condo
commando" who tried to exert inappropriate authority over people,
bullied and demeaned people who objected to neglected maintenance, and
who protected her cronies on the board who were never current on their
maintenance fees (since outlawed in Florida).

This is off topic but I will address it.
Use of amenities by renters will be defined in the condo docs or the
bylaws. It is not specified in Article 718.
At the development where my wife is CAM, they can separate amenities
from renters. (the owner might keep the golf membership and not convey
it to the renter)
Your problems with your condo assn have nothing to do with what we are
talking about tho.

If a condo has a real, organized NW program with designated duties and
personnel, it would normally be well publicized and likely have some ID
for persons and vehicles involved.

Bull****, we have NW here, I am the captain, and NOBODY has an ID, nor
do we have marked vehicles.
It is just a sign at the end of the street.
I bet Twin Lakes has the same sign and Martin walked right by it.

You approach strangers, or follow them? Carry a gun? Condo okay with that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message

GZ has no felony convictions.. There WILL not be ANY civil case from
the feds or the family. End of story.

How are you certain there will be no civil suit brought by the family?

Just read the law; regarding self defense in Florida. Right there in
black and white.

Cite "Castle Doctrine".

I recall many assurances that GZ would never be brought to trial and yet GZ
he ended up standing trial for murder two even though SYG *should* have
immunized him. Lawyers will *always* find a way to bring an action if
there's a big enough payoff. That can be either dollars or fame.

OJ walked away from criminal charges but saw his estate vanish out from
under him in the civil case. All the money GZ collects from his supporters
could be a tempting target for hungry lawyers. It's a good guess that
Sharpton & company won't give up on their efforts, either.

I wouldn't bet heavily on Holder not finding a way to file Federal civil
rights charges, either. They have GZ's gun and all the evidence used at
trial and I assume that any number of investigators from Justice are
interviewing witnesses and crossing every t and dotting every i.

I don't think Florida put very much heart into their case. I expect that
the DOJ will try a lot harder if they can find proof that GZ almost
exclusively called in black people as suspicious. I see that might be very
likely from a reading of the call logs.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...plete-log.html

If I were on the DOJ team I would be interviewing the responding officers
and any potential witnesses to all of GZ's 911 calls.

The Feds may even have a court-approved wiretap on his communications
waiting for some self-incriminating gem like "I shot that damn ni&&er down
in cold blood and fooled them all!" I think GZ's the kind of person that
would do himself in with a screw-up like that. Then again, maybe getting
nailed once before by a wiretap (his wife's perjury charges) has smartened
him up.

I think the bottom line is this: Just like OJ's troubles didn't end with
his acquittal, neither will GZ's.

P.S. The cop that pulled over GZ is now under investigation because the
dashcam apparently indicates he was taking pictures of GZ with his personal
cellphone.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...d-report-says/

FORNEY, Texas A police officer who pulled over George Zimmerman for
speeding in Texas is expected to be questioned after allegedly taking a
picture with his personal phone during the stop,FOX4 in Dallas reports.

I think poor GZ will become like Jonah, bringing bad luck to anyone he
encounters.

Perhaps he merits an update of the old proverb: "Those whom the gods wish
to destroy they first make famous."

You've dealt with miscreants. You should be able to recognize the ones that
are about to drop down the rabbit hole into some strange Wonderland. GZ
certainly seem to "fit the profile." (-:

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 11:44:39 AM UTC-4, Robert Green wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message

GZ has no felony convictions.. There WILL not be ANY civil case from

the feds or the family. End of story.

How are you certain there will be no civil suit brought by the family?

Just read the law; regarding self defense in Florida. Right there in

black and white.

Cite "Castle Doctrine".

I recall many assurances that GZ would never be brought to trial and yet GZ

he ended up standing trial for murder two even though SYG *should* have

immunized him. Lawyers will *always* find a way to bring an action if

there's a big enough payoff. That can be either dollars or fame.

OJ walked away from criminal charges but saw his estate vanish out from

under him in the civil case. All the money GZ collects from his supporters

could be a tempting target for hungry lawyers.

Good grief. All the money? What money? Z will be lucky if
he has enough to pay his legal fees.

It's a good guess that

Sharpton & company won't give up on their efforts, either.

I wouldn't bet heavily on Holder not finding a way to file Federal civil

rights charges, either. They have GZ's gun and all the evidence used at

trial and I assume that any number of investigators from Justice are

interviewing witnesses and crossing every t and dotting every i.

If you followed the news, you'd know that the FBI did their investigation
a year ago. From all the media reports, they found NOTHING to suggest
that Z mas motivated by race. And it's pretty silly to think that if
they had found something, the FL prosecutors would not have had access
to it and used it at the trial. You think the FBI is keeping it a big
secret?

I don't think Florida put very much heart into their case.

LOL. Sure, they just wanted to make asses of themselves for all
to see right? The problem wasn't heart. The problem was they
had NO CASE and the trial was just a political stunt to appease
the rabble rousers.

I expect that

the DOJ will try a lot harder if they can find proof that GZ almost

exclusively called in black people as suspicious. I see that might be very

likely from a reading of the call logs.

FBI been there, done that already. No evidence of racism. Google it.

As for the ratio of blacks in the call logs, are you aware that
blacks are responsible for a vastly high percentage of crime than
other races? Maybe we should look at the police 911 logs for
all calls for a reference point.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...plete-log.html

If I were on the DOJ team I would be interviewing the responding officers

and any potential witnesses to all of GZ's 911 calls.

Yawn... FBI been there, done that already.

The Feds may even have a court-approved wiretap on his communications

waiting for some self-incriminating gem like "I shot that damn ni&&er down

in cold blood and fooled them all!"

Sure, dream on.....

I think GZ's the kind of person that

would do himself in with a screw-up like that. Then again, maybe getting

nailed once before by a wiretap (his wife's perjury charges) has smartened

him up.

I think the bottom line is this: Just like OJ's troubles didn't end with

his acquittal, neither will GZ's.

That might be true, because of all the false racial hatred generated
against him, anything is possible.

P.S. The cop that pulled over GZ is now under investigation because the

dashcam apparently indicates he was taking pictures of GZ with his personal

cellphone.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...d-report-says/

FORNEY, Texas A police officer who pulled over George Zimmerman for

speeding in Texas is expected to be questioned after allegedly taking a

picture with his personal phone during the stop,FOX4 in Dallas reports.

Who the hell cares?