Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Zimmerman and Trayvon

You think Zim will be aquitted?

Riots, and need of home repairs?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

I think riots have gone out of style

current Vegas odds a

52.9% chance for acquital
38.1% chance for manslaughter - or less
9% chance hung jury

marc
Senior Member

That death is exactly how things can go wrong when people don't consider where the other guy is coming from.

Zimmerman is thinking that Martin is just a young burglar looking for an empty house to break into. Martin is thinking Zimmerman wants to be a big man and needs an attitude re-adjustment. Both people should have explained themselves to each other, and nothing would have come of it. But, both had alpha-male personalities, and both figured they were the top dog.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:41:41 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I think riots have gone out of style

current Vegas odds a

52.9% chance for acquital

38.1% chance for manslaughter - or less

9% chance hung jury

marc

I'd put the "hung jury" percentage far higher if the majority wants "guilty". All women jury = at least one gun hater in it who won't vote "not guilty" for any reason.

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:07:57 AM UTC-4, Harry K wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:41:41 PM UTC-7, wrote:

I think riots have gone out of style

current Vegas odds a

52.9% chance for acquital

38.1% chance for manslaughter - or less

9% chance hung jury

marc

I'd put the "hung jury" percentage far higher if the majority wants "guilty". All women jury = at least one gun hater in it who won't vote "not guilty" for any reason.

Harry K

You never know with a jury, but it's clear to me this case never
should have went to trial. While watching the prosecution case,
I thought the defense must have started and I missed it. They
have no case, just a huge amount of reasonable doubt. One of my
favorite moments was when the prosecution called the only eyewitness
to the fight. He said he saw Treyvon on top, Z on his
back on the ground, and Treyvon was punching him MMA style.
The prosecutions point? The eyewitness said he didn't see T
slamming Z's head against the ground. Apparently that is supposed
to make Z a big liar and murderer. So, they called this guy as
a prosecution witness? What a joke.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:06:00 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote in
Re
Zimmerman and Trayvon:

He said he saw Treyvon on top, Z on his
back on the ground, and Treyvon was punching him MMA style.

What does "MMA" mean?
Posted to alt.home.repair

The news people whitened him up a bit,
in the news photos. Made him a few years
younger, and several inches shorter.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Pong Weisheng" wrote in message eb.com...

He is a White Hispanic.

If GZ is a white Hispanic then TM must
be a white African American?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm with you, this case seems to me pretty clear.

But, the race baiters of the nation want to make
a big deal about the incident. I'd hope that people
would be happy to be treated fairly "content of
thier character, not the color of thier skin" but
I'd be disappointed in my hope.

MMA = Mixed Martial Arts.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote in message ...

You never know with a jury, but it's clear to me this case never
should have went to trial. While watching the prosecution case,
I thought the defense must have started and I missed it. They
have no case, just a huge amount of reasonable doubt. One of my
favorite moments was when the prosecution called the only eyewitness
to the fight. He said he saw Treyvon on top, Z on his
back on the ground, and Treyvon was punching him MMA style.
The prosecutions point? The eyewitness said he didn't see T
slamming Z's head against the ground. Apparently that is supposed
to make Z a big liar and murderer. So, they called this guy as
a prosecution witness? What a joke.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

The news people whitened him up a bit,
in the news photos.

Indeed they did (more libel probably). Nobody got to see his real
complexion until the photos appeared of him seated next to his lilly
white lawyer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'm with you, this case seems to me pretty clear.

Following the postings on the news story comments sections, I saw more
than a few people who identified themselves as black/AA comment that
they bought into the media distortion at first, but after listening to
even the prosecution's presentations they were becoming very skeptical.
After the defense got going even more were concluding that Z was
innocent. Of course this is the educated black/AA population, the "Zim
be profilin'" set is still as stupid as ever and an embarrassment to
their race.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pete C." wrote:

the "Zim be profilin'" set is still as stupid as ever and an
embarrassment to their race.

Also known as the "low information voters" ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
CRNG wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:06:00 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote in
Re
Zimmerman and Trayvon:

He said he saw Treyvon on top, Z on his
back on the ground, and Treyvon was punching him MMA style.

What does "MMA" mean?

Mixed martial arts, sorta like pro wrestling without the finesse.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 4:41:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I think riots have gone out of style

current Vegas odds a

52.9% chance for acquital

38.1% chance for manslaughter - or less