Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default How to get rid of funny smell in freezer, stains on walls

Hi there. I hope you fellow americans can help me out here.

There are some strange odors in my freezer that I'd like to get rid of,
along with some stains on my walls.

Actually, it's my mom thats all over my walls, and her last meal of
seafood chimichanga apparently didn't go down so well, causing my
freezer to reek.

I think this will explain everything:

------------------------------

Moises Meraz-Espinoza walked into the Huntington Park Police Department
(California, near LA) two years ago to report a crime: He had killed his
mother.

---------
http://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/...mom-murder.jpg
Here's a picture of me and my new best friend!
---------

Officers went to the Maywood apartment that the then-18-year-old factory
worker shared with his mother, Amelia Espinoza, 42, and found a gruesome
scene. A trail of blood led to the bathroom, where plastic covered the
walls and floor. There, they found an electrical circular saw with
pieces of bone, blood and flesh stuck to the blade. Nearby, in a
freezer, police found skin and muscles stored in plastic bags. The
woman’s skull, with all her teeth plucked out, her eyes removed and two
upside-down crosses carved into the bone, was stashed in a backpack.

Prosecutors say that Meraz-Espinoza strangled his mother and then
skinned, filleted and dismembered her body as part of a satanic ritual.
A Norwalk jury convicted him of first-degree murder in June.

On Wednesday, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Thomas I. McKnew
Jr. sentenced Meraz-Espinoza to 25 years to life in prison, saying that
the slaying “certainly ranks up there at the top” of “the most
disgusting, hideous and vulgar” cases he has seen during his 50 years in
the legal profession.

http://ktla.com/2013/07/17/satan-wor...-skinning-mom/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:41:40 -0400, Moises Espinoz
wrote:

Hi there. I hope you fellow americans can help me out here.

There are some strange odors in my freezer that I'd like to get rid of,
along with some stains on my walls.

Actually, it's my mom thats all over my walls, and her last meal of
seafood chimichanga apparently didn't go down so well, causing my
freezer to reek.

I think this will explain everything:

Moises Meraz-Espinoza walked into the Huntington Park Police Department
(California, near LA) two years ago to report a crime: He had killed his
mother.

---------
http://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/...mom-murder.jpg
Here's a picture of me and my new best friend!
---------

And the lawyer is your tax dollars at work.