Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CIA LEAK Request

CIA LEAK Request

I need more info on the goddamned inquisition device George H W Bush stuck in my back in 1982.
The goddamned capitalist piece almost killed me during an MRI in Boston 1989.
My congress maggot got my letter the Day of the Aurthir Murray bombing. And had a secret service agent attack my 18 month old with a baseball bat on a bike.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2013 12:24 AM, Country Carpenter wrote:
CIA LEAK Request

I need more info on the goddamned inquisition device George H W Bush
stuck in my back in 1982. The goddamned capitalist piece almost
killed me during an MRI in Boston 1989. My congress maggot got my
letter the Day of the Aurthir Murray bombing. And had a secret
service agent attack my 18 month old with a baseball bat on a bike.

Have you tried wrapping yourself in aluminum foil. Of course you need to
breathe and take in fluids and sustenance. You can use aluminum screen
wire across your face as long as it makes good electrical contact with
your aluminum foil body wrap, no RF signal will be able to reach you.
You could turn your home into a Faraday Cage which would allow you to
live unencumbered by an aluminum foil suit with the benefit of being
able to eat solid food and eliminate solid waste without having to
strain both through the screen wire. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:13:03 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

You and your congressmaggot deserve to be beaten to death with baseball bats capitalist piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/25/2013 1:31 PM, Country Carpenter wrote:
[...]

Should I give him any warning, or just whack him upside the head with no
warning? o_O

TDD

New job request Leon[_6_] Woodworking 14 August 29th 10 07:05 AM
Another OT request Mary Fisher UK diy 5 September 7th 08 08:38 PM
OT Help Request Joe AutoDrill Woodworking 4 December 12th 07 07:19 PM
Leak Around Window - I can't find the source. Request advice or comments, please. Eric Kent Home Repair 5 March 13th 07 01:58 PM
I'm puzzled about my leaking roof. It's not leaking like a leak should leak. Daniel Cullpeppper Home Repair 10 April 30th 06 04:16 AM