Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CIA LEAK Request

On 6/25/2013 12:24 AM, Country Carpenter wrote:
CIA LEAK Request

I need more info on the goddamned inquisition device George H W Bush
stuck in my back in 1982. The goddamned capitalist piece almost
killed me during an MRI in Boston 1989. My congress maggot got my
letter the Day of the Aurthir Murray bombing. And had a secret
service agent attack my 18 month old with a baseball bat on a bike.

Have you tried wrapping yourself in aluminum foil. Of course you need to
breathe and take in fluids and sustenance. You can use aluminum screen
wire across your face as long as it makes good electrical contact with
your aluminum foil body wrap, no RF signal will be able to reach you.
You could turn your home into a Faraday Cage which would allow you to
live unencumbered by an aluminum foil suit with the benefit of being
able to eat solid food and eliminate solid waste without having to
strain both through the screen wire. ^_^

TDD