Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why is this mansion in Syracuse NY so cheap? ($54,900)

http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent trying to make a sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that it's not going to collapse.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2013 8:49 PM, wrote:
http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent trying to make a sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that it's not going to collapse.

Those fracking Honkeys and Crackers moved in next door. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent trying to make a
sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a
multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably
negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that it's not going to collapse.

Empty lot on either side. Prices in line with other homes. Bad area ?

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17...12257798_zpid/

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:49:33 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent trying to make a sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that it's not going to collapse.

Mansion? It is a multi family unit that probably needs a lot of
repair. Perhaps the slum lord is retiring. It may look OK in the
photo, but it does not show the old wiring, plumbing, or sagging
floors. The fixtures look rather old too.

Fully rented means people are living in each unit. It does not mean
the rent is paid on time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:59:05 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Those fracking Honkeys and Crackers moved in next door. o_O

TDD

Oh stop. I've never seen a real Cracker in NY state when I live in
upstate. I had to teach some Yankees how to Bass fish.

Female lumberjacks are tough. Men are men and so are the women, sheep
are restless.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent
trying to make
a sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only
$54,900. This is a
multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's
probably
negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square
feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that
it's not
going to collapse.

cuz its a crack house?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 24, 2013 9:49:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent trying to make a sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that it's not going to collapse.

100 years old, outdated electric, code violations, rats, bats, sex predators in d hood, basement? Some cities will sell them for a dollar.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:53:21 AM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:
wrote:

http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent

trying to make

a sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only

$54,900. This is a

multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's

probably

negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square

feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that

it's not

going to collapse.

cuz its a crack house?

Its $54,000 for #76. There are at least 75 other rooms in the 54000 sq ft. All for about the same price.$54,000 X 76+ = N
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
http://homes.yahoo.com/New_York/Syra...fd399ced0d452/

I'm not the owner of this house or a real estate agent trying to make a
sale, I just am curious why this mansion is only $54,900. This is a
multi-family house with all the apartments rented. It's probably
negotiable too. In Syracuse NY.

This is the cheapest mansion I've ever seen. 5418 square feet.

If all the apartments are rented, I take this to mean that it's not going
to collapse.

Let me guess: Location, location, location

Not uncommon in many cities and urban areas.

Tomsic