Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default plywood, hardboard or else

Hi
I am trying to install dryer vent. I am going to mount the vent cap on basement window. I will cut the window screen and mount the cap on a piece of wood and then place it on the window. similar what is in this picture

http://images.houseofhepworths.com/2...nt_2_hoh_6.jpg

my question:
is it better to use hardboard or plywood or else? I want something strong so it can last also animals like raccoon will not be able to tear it up.

thank you so much.

Hardboard Frank Erskine UK diy 8 June 21st 12 08:26 PM
Hardboard or Plywood for under laminate flooring? Steven Campbell UK diy 6 April 3rd 11 02:18 PM
Is t1-11 hardboard or plywood? mm Home Repair 20 August 11th 08 07:17 PM
Recommendation for reasonably priced, high quality 10" blade for cutting birch plywood and oak-veneer plywood blueman Woodworking 9 October 31st 06 09:45 PM
Not all 1/4 " hardboard is 1/4" tiredofspam Woodworking 11 January 25th 05 04:48 PM