Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tips on packing for a trip

You have booked and ready to take off on a Hamptons vacation rentals for your journey? There are some things to remember when preparing for your trip. Forgetting or poorly prepared something is not but the added frustration can be avoided, the end of the world. Travel preparation is crucial and here are some tips.

Continue to read mo
http://paneffect.wordpress.com/2013/...ng-for-a-trip/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 28, 5:24*am, Ben Stevens wrote:
You have booked and ready to take off on a Hamptons vacation rentals for your journey? There are some things to remember when preparing for your trip. Forgetting or poorly prepared something is not but the added frustration can be avoided, the end of the world. Travel preparation is crucial and here are some tips.

Continue to read mohttp://paneffect.wordpress.com/2013/...ng-for-a-trip/

During our travels I found out the hard way that I should have packed
two items:
shoe polish and nail cutters!
Posted to alt.home.repair

One time when I was a kid, my parents packed food, but no silverware. I've left home assortment of items, including antibiotics for sinus infection. Most trips, I pack a cooler with food. And buy a bag of ice each morning. Nice to have ice water or iced soda while driving. Important to pack shoes that are comfortable. Yesterday at the memorial day picnic, I was the only one who had a match to light the charcoal. Out of the 100 or so people in attendance. I'd bought an Aim N Flame type lighter an hour before.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Robert Macy" wrote in message ...

Continue to read mo

http://paneffect.wordpress.com/2013/...ng-for-a-trip/

During our travels I found out the hard way that I should have packed
two items:
shoe polish and nail cutters!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert Macy wrote:
On May 28, 5:24 am, Ben Stevens wrote:
You have booked and ready to take off on a Hamptons vacation rentals for
your journey? There are some things to remember when preparing for your
trip. Forgetting or poorly prepared something is not but the added
frustration can be avoided, the end of the world. Travel preparation is
crucial and here are some tips.

Continue to read
mohttp://paneffect.wordpress.com/2013/...ng-for-a-trip/

During our travels I found out the hard way that I should have packed
two items:
shoe polish and nail cutters!

Everyone has their priorities. I still make notes for packing, but I go
through a quick list in my head. I have not used this in years, but I made
a universal packing list when I took everything.

http://zekfrivolous.com/sub/unpaklst.pdf

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
One time when I was a kid, my parents packed food, but no silverware.
I've left home assortment of items, including antibiotics for sinus
infection. Most trips, I pack a cooler with food. And buy a bag of ice
each morning. Nice to have ice water or iced soda while driving.
Important to pack shoes that are comfortable. Yesterday at the memorial
day picnic, I was the only one who had a match to light the charcoal. Out
of the 100 or so people in attendance. I'd bought an Aim N Flame type
lighter an hour before.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"Robert Macy" wrote in message

Continue to read mo

http://paneffect.wordpress.com/2013/...ng-for-a-trip/

During our travels I found out the hard way that I should have packed
two items:
shoe polish and nail cutters!

I wonder what the next step would have been. I guess if you found a
electric cigarette lighter, you could have ignited some paper. Another
point, charcoal lighter fluid is a poor choice for good food.

Greg