Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Tips on packing for a trip

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
One time when I was a kid, my parents packed food, but no silverware.
I've left home assortment of items, including antibiotics for sinus
infection. Most trips, I pack a cooler with food. And buy a bag of ice
each morning. Nice to have ice water or iced soda while driving.
Important to pack shoes that are comfortable. Yesterday at the memorial
day picnic, I was the only one who had a match to light the charcoal. Out
of the 100 or so people in attendance. I'd bought an Aim N Flame type
lighter an hour before.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"Robert Macy" wrote in message

Continue to read mo

http://paneffect.wordpress.com/2013/...ng-for-a-trip/

During our travels I found out the hard way that I should have packed
two items:
shoe polish and nail cutters!

I wonder what the next step would have been. I guess if you found a
electric cigarette lighter, you could have ignited some paper. Another
point, charcoal lighter fluid is a poor choice for good food.

Greg