Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK soldier was hacked to death by two black men in SE London (and KRWilliams says - what?)

UK going down the toilet too, eh Harry?

'We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you':
What man holding bloody cleaver said after 'hacking soldier
in Help For Heroes T-shirt to death just yards from Woolwich
barracks'

'It was a blue Vauxhall. Then two black guys got out of the car
dragging a white guy across the road towards the wall. One of
the guys had a knife that looked about a foot long and a
machete and the other bloke had a gun.

'They started slashing him up with the knife and hitting him in
the stomach with the machete. I don't think it took long before
he was dead. There were people passing by who were screaming
and running away. I've never seen anything like it.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...81_634x436.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...07_634x330.jpg

'It is hard to comprehend the shocking and horrific scenes we have seen
this afternoon on a busy street as Londoners went about their day as
normal. We have launched a murder investigation.'

Theresa May tonight called a meeting of the Government's emergency Cobra
committee in response to the machete and knife attack on the man who was
wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt.

The Home Secretary said she had been briefed on the killing by the head
of MI5 and police later confirmed they were treating the incident as a
possible terror attack.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...37_634x418.jpg

Full story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-attack.html