Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair

Default 20 Comforting Bible Verses for Grief and Grieving

I dare say this would be considered
false doctrine, by Biblical standards.
I think most Christians would agree.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/except

ex·cept (k-spt)
prep.
With the exclusion of; other than; but: everyone except me.
conj.
1. If it were not for the fact that; only. Often used with that: I would buy the suit, except that it costs too much.
2. Otherwise than: They didn't open their mouths except to complain.
3. Unless: "And ne'er throughout the year to church thou go'st/Except it be to pray against thy foes" (Shakespeare).
v. ex·cept·ed, ex·cept·ing, ex·cepts
v.tr.
To leave out; exclude: An admission fee is charged, but children are excepted.
v.intr.
To object: Counsel excepted to the court's ruling.
Idiom:
except for
Were it not for: I would join you except for my cold.

[Middle English, from Latin exceptus, past participle of excipere, to exclude : ex-, ex- + capere, to take; see kap- in Indo-European roots.]
Usage Note: Except in the sense of "with the exclusion of" or "other than" is generally viewed as a preposition, not a conjunction. Therefore, a personal pronoun that follows except should be in the objective case: No one except me knew it. Everyone had a ticket except her.

except [?k's?pt]
prep
1. Also except for other than; apart from; with the exception of he likes everyone except you except for this mistake, you did very well
except that (conjunction) but for the fact that; were it not true that
conj
1. an archaic word for unless
2. Informal; not standard in the US except that; but for the fact that I would have arrived earlier, except I lost my way
vb
1. (tr) to leave out; omit; exclude
2. (intr; often foll by to) Rare to take exception; object
[from Old French excepter to leave out, from Latin exceptare, from excipere to take out, from capere to take]
Collins English Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

v.t.
1. to exclude; leave out: present company excepted.
v.i.
2. to object (usu. fol. by to or against): to except to a statement.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Brother Love" wrote in message ...

Praise Jesus, Brother Ashton! All those who
except Him will be saved!

Always remember:
Jesus love's you and so do I!
Every single one of you!