Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF Coupons

Some on this group just never have contact with the universe of Harbor
Freight coupons existing in the wild.

Sure, you can sign-up for their monthly advertising circular or email
newsletter and harvest SOME of the coupons, but you can't experience the
universe of possibilities those interacting with the rest of society can
(AAA magazine, Parade, the Sunday paper, Car & Driver magazine, etc.). I
just discovered various entrepreneurs have made it now possible to survey
the whole HF ad galaxy!

Ebay.

Yep, what these enterprising folks have done is clip the coupon and put it
up for bids on the popular auction site.

For example, one current coupon offers 20% off any single item AND a free
flashlight for a piddly $3.00!

If you want to get drowned, use the Google search term of
"coupon+harbor+freight".
https://www.google.com/search?num=20&rlz=1C1PRFB_enUS513US513&q=harbor+fr eight+ebay+coupon&oq=harbor+freight+ebay+coupon&gs _l=serp.3..0i22i30.10265.13196.0.14040.11.6.0.5.5. 0.78.429.6.6.0...0.0...1c.1.14.serp.liYj-sNDi8A

If you're looking only for the 20% deal, add "20%" to your search term; if
you want only the free flashlight, add "flashlight"; and so on.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 8:31 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
[...]

I get one of their coupon thingys every week.... I use them
occasionally. Sometimes they tell me about discounts
on cheap stuff that I can't live without, that I never knew
existed........ Thank You Harbor Freight, for making my
world complete...... I am still waiting for a sale on
condom renewer machines , so I can save a LOT of money....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2013 10:57 AM, Robert wrote:
On May 20, 8:31 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
[...]

You would have to order that online because their stores don't have
fitting rooms. :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 1:22 pm, IGot2P wrote:

You would have to order that online because their stores don't have
fitting rooms. :-)

Obviously, I only buy the sizes that have draw strings, like
sweatpants.... One has to be aware of the various models.....

I'm am sympathetic that you are not aware of this, and can
only hope, for your sake, that it is generation-skipping ......

:)))))
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 8:31 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
[...]

fitting rooms. :-)- Hide quoted text -

They have fitting rooms on-line?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 20, 3:15 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

They have fitting rooms on-line?

No.... They just publish the length of the draw string,.... and I
go out on the back porch with a yard stick .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert wrote in
:

https://www.google.com/search?num=20...3US513&q=harbo

If you're looking only for the 20% deal, add "20%" to your search
term; if you want only the free flashlight, add "flashlight"; and so
on.

I get one of their coupon thingys every week.... I use them
occasionally. Sometimes they tell me about discounts
on cheap stuff that I can't live without, that I never knew
existed........ Thank You Harbor Freight, for making my
world complete...... I am still waiting for a sale on
condom renewer machines , so I can save a LOT of money....

Well, if you want to stock up with more than you consume yourself:

http://oi44.tinypic.com/9zvrs2.jpg

Maybe a holiday gift idea.
Posted to alt.home.repair

For some truly wonderful Harbor Freight Coupons, see:
http://hooniverse.com/2012/09/24/tru...fraught-tools/
Posted to alt.home.repair

What do you get when you cross a thread
about HF coupons with a penis swinging
contest? I'm not sure what to call it, but it's
got me gigglling.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Robert" wrote in message ...
On May 20, 3:15 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

They have fitting rooms on-line?

No.... They just publish the length of the draw string,.... and I
go out on the back porch with a yard stick .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 6:08 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
What do you get when you cross a thread
about HF coupons with a penis swinging
contest? I'm not sure what to call it, but it's
got me gigglling.
.

Sometimes we are here to be serious, and
sometimes we are here to have fun.

Woe be to him who doth not smile,
for he shall dwell in hell quite well .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

My HF coupon is bigger than yours.....
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote:
What do you get when you cross a thread
about HF coupons with a penis swinging
contest? I'm not sure what to call it, but it's
got me gigglling.
.

Sometimes we are here to be serious, and
sometimes we are here to have fun.

Woe be to him who doth not smile,
for he shall dwell in hell quite well .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

My HF coupon is bigger than yours.....

So that's what an extended sale relates to.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
..
wrote:
What do you get when you cross a thread
about HF coupons with a penis swinging
contest? I'm not sure what to call it, but it's
got me gigglling.
.

Sometimes we are here to be serious, and
sometimes we are here to have fun.

Woe be to him who doth not smile,
for he shall dwell in hell quite well .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

condom renewer machines , so I can save a LOT of

money....

I call them re-vulcanized.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Be sure to flame the patches.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Tekkie®" wrote in message m...

condom renewer machines , so I can save a LOT of

money....

I call them re-vulcanized.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 21, 11:21 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
My HF coupon is bigger than yours.....
.

Yes, but mine is "satisfaction guaranteed "......

HF $20 off, $10 off, $5 off Coupons through 2/13 Red Green Home Repair 1 February 11th 11 02:31 AM
Any HF %off coupons around? Red Green Home Repair 11 January 11th 11 08:56 PM
HF Coupons mcp6453[_2_] Woodworking 5 March 4th 10 04:48 AM
Where do people get 20% off HD coupons? peter Home Repair 3 July 12th 06 08:59 PM
HF coupons: How do you get them? Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 4 April 27th 06 03:21 AM