Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Any HF %off coupons around?

Tried to get one from some of the old links here but not finding them.

I have a flyer that was mailed. Shows the 94626 toekick at 69.99 on one of
the inner pages. No coupon code. Just the Lot number. I put it in cart and
it shows full frice of 79.99.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 10, 2:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
Tried to get one from some of the old links here but not finding them.

I have a flyer that was mailed. Shows the 94626 toekick at 69.99 on one of
the inner pages. No coupon code. Just the Lot number. I put it in cart and
it shows full frice of 79.99.

When was the flyer mailed?

I just browsed the current retail flyer that is good until 1/14 and I
don't see that item listed.

http://harborfreight.dirxion.com/1591/Main.asp

I could have missed it...what page do you see it on?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message ...
Tried to get one from some of the old links here but not finding them.

I have a flyer that was mailed. Shows the 94626 toekick at 69.99 on one of
the inner pages. No coupon code. Just the Lot number. I put it in cart and
it shows full frice of 79.99.

Take a look here.....Paul

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1276399

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Jan 10, 2:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
Tried to get one from some of the old links here but not finding
them.

I have a flyer that was mailed. Shows the 94626 toekick at 69.99 on
one o

the inner pages. No coupon code. Just the Lot number. I put it in
cart an

it shows full frice of 79.99.

When was the flyer mailed?

I just browsed the current retail flyer that is good until 1/14 and I
don't see that item listed.

http://harborfreight.dirxion.com/1591/Main.asp

I could have missed it...what page do you see it on?

Issue 4881 on pg 12 bottom left.

The one I have is until Jan 27th. Front page has a big "It's Here" header
with a red banner background. At the top left "January 2011 Issue -4881.

Looks smilar to issue 4882 at:

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wsw.../startBrowseBo
ok.do?bookid=338&preview=&type=RET&simple=

and has as it's top left coupon a pancake compressor. Maybe because of my
location is why I got 4881. No HF's in VT.
Posted to alt.home.repair

catguy wrote:

Take a look here.....Paul

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1276399

Thanks Paul, that's a nice source. I was looking for a % off coupon the
other day (can't remember for what, though).

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

In 'Family Handyman' magazine there's a coupon, in both of the last
two issues, worth 20% off any one item per visit. They don't take the
coupon, just scan it at the register.

Here's a place to get HF coupons that can be used online:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

I recently bought the 11 drawer tool chest and got $60 off using a
coupon from this site.

Cheers
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
Tried to get one from some of the old links here but not finding them.

I have a flyer that was mailed. Shows the 94626 toekick at 69.99 on one of
the inner pages. No coupon code. Just the Lot number. I put it in cart and
it shows full frice of 79.99.

There are at least two in every Sunday paper.

If you want to email me. I will give a 20% off code. If they print them
regionally it may not work for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 10, 2:24*pm, Red Green wrote:
Tried to get one from some of the old links here but not finding them.

I have a flyer that was mailed. Shows the 94626 toekick at 69.99 on one of
the inner pages. No coupon code. Just the Lot number. I put it in cart and
it shows full frice of 79.99.

I think that happened to me. The discount may not show up until you
get to where you are ready to pay.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2011 6:57 PM, kimosabe wrote:
In 'Family Handyman' magazine there's a coupon, in both of the last
two issues, worth 20% off any one item per visit. They don't take the
coupon, just scan it at the register.

Here's a place to get HF coupons that can be used online:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

I recently bought the 11 drawer tool chest and got $60 off using a
coupon from this site.

Cheers

Any newspapers in your town? About every other weekend, HF has a coupon
page in the Sunday insert magazine and/or the coupon flyers. (Some of
the Gannett papers include the magazine on Friday.)I keep the
accumulated stack in my car, along with the barcoded monthly mailer. I
usually can't use them all before they expire. So if I happen to be
nearby when I am out running errands, I can pick up some ****ant item
off my list, and get another flashlight, or whatever freebie that they
are NOT out of stock on.

Or am I the only one who still reads at least one newspaper every day?
Unless the corner station has run out, I get the local rag and the
Detroit paper, so on weekends when HF has an ad, I get two for my
collection.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 10, 6:57*pm, kimosabe wrote:
In 'Family Handyman' magazine there's a coupon, in both of the last
two issues, worth 20% off any one item per visit. *They don't take the
coupon, just scan it at the register.

Here's a place to get HF coupons that can be used online:http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

I recently bought the 11 drawer tool chest and got $60 off using a
coupon from this site.

Cheers

Family Handyman?

Is that still POS still being published?

Posted to alt.home.repair

kimosabe wrote in news:73435612-7412-4d47-8801-
:

In 'Family Handyman' magazine there's a coupon, in both of the last
two issues, worth 20% off any one item per visit. They don't take the
coupon, just scan it at the register.

Here's a place to get HF coupons that can be used online:
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

'Coupon code "ebates20" is not valid.'

:-(

I recently bought the 11 drawer tool chest and got $60 off using a
coupon from this site.

Cheers

Harbor Freight coupons Stormin Mormon Home Repair 2 June 3rd 10 02:53 PM
HF Coupons mcp6453[_2_] Woodworking 5 March 4th 10 04:48 AM
OT - TV digital converter box coupons Lee B Home Repair 24 May 21st 09 04:33 PM
Where do people get 20% off HD coupons? peter Home Repair 3 July 12th 06 08:59 PM
HF coupons: How do you get them? Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 4 April 27th 06 03:21 AM