Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wanna get rich?

I thought of something many would buy, not expensive, and that no one AFAIK
offers.

Sell an assortment of the litle plastic gizmos that go in the top of spray
cans, There are several different kinds and I rarely have the right type to
steal ... err, 'borrow' ... from another can, when the original is lost, as
it so often is. A few dozen for a buck or two. Sell in dollar stores maybe.
I'd buy two packages! Rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I'll settle for a 5% royalty!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"KenK" wrote in message
I thought of something many would buy, not expensive, and that no one AFAIK
offers.

Sell an assortment of the litle plastic gizmos that go in the top of spray
cans, There are several different kinds and I rarely have the right type
steal ... err, 'borrow' ... from another can, when the original is lost,
as
it so often is. A few dozen for a buck or two. Sell in dollar stores
maybe.
I'd buy two packages! Rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I'll settle for a 5% royalty!

Been around for years. Some companies give them away as promo 'stuff'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 May 2013 16:09:23 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"KenK" wrote in message
I thought of something many would buy, not expensive, and that no one AFAIK
offers.

Sell an assortment of the litle plastic gizmos that go in the top of spray
cans, There are several different kinds and I rarely have the right type
steal ... err, 'borrow' ... from another can, when the original is lost,
as
it so often is. A few dozen for a buck or two. Sell in dollar stores
maybe.
I'd buy two packages! Rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I'll settle for a 5% royalty!

Been around for years. Some companies give them away as promo 'stuff'.

Really? I've neither seen them for sale nor given away anywhere.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"KenK" wrote in message ...

I thought of something many would buy, not expensive, and that no one AFAIK
offers.

Sell an assortment of the litle plastic gizmos that go in the top of spray
cans, There are several different kinds and I rarely have the right type to
steal ... err, 'borrow' ... from another can, when the original is lost, as
it so often is. A few dozen for a buck or two. Sell in dollar stores maybe.
I'd buy two packages! Rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I'll settle for a 5% royalty!

I save some of the different ones from cans I have emptied. Put in a small
container with a lid that seals. Keep submerged in lacquer thinner. Clean
and ready to use when needed. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 May 2013 16:09:23 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"KenK" wrote in message
.. .
I thought of something many would buy, not expensive, and that no one
AFAIK
offers.

Sell an assortment of the litle plastic gizmos that go in the top of
spray
cans, There are several different kinds and I rarely have the right type
steal ... err, 'borrow' ... from another can, when the original is lost,
as
it so often is. A few dozen for a buck or two. Sell in dollar stores
maybe.
I'd buy two packages! Rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I'll settle for a 5% royalty!

Been around for years. Some companies give them away as promo 'stuff'.

Really? I've neither seen them for sale nor given away anywhere.

Might have something to do with where you shop/do business.

Domino Wanna'be Leon[_7_] Woodworking 18 May 30th 12 01:00 AM
i wanna subscribe [email protected] Metalworking 3 March 18th 08 03:19 AM
wanna sell it!! moguiyingzi Woodworking 0 April 24th 07 07:55 PM
wanna see something big? Ross Hebeisen Woodturning 4 July 27th 06 06:34 AM