Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default Wanna get rich?

On Mon, 13 May 2013 16:09:23 -0500, "NotMe" wrote:

"KenK" wrote in message
I thought of something many would buy, not expensive, and that no one AFAIK
offers.

Sell an assortment of the litle plastic gizmos that go in the top of spray
cans, There are several different kinds and I rarely have the right type
steal ... err, 'borrow' ... from another can, when the original is lost,
as
it so often is. A few dozen for a buck or two. Sell in dollar stores
maybe.
I'd buy two packages! Rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I'll settle for a 5% royalty!

Been around for years. Some companies give them away as promo 'stuff'.

Really? I've neither seen them for sale nor given away anywhere.