Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wet Vac

I was checking for a video that shows the inside of the filter. Mine
seems to be degrading inside. I have only cleaned it once, today. It
really doesn't have to much hard use. I have used it for a wet vac a
few times, but it is mostly used for cleaning out cars.

Anyway..........this video shows a guy giving a demo of cleaning the
filter. He used air. My compressor died so I took the shower head
off in the basement shower and used a water stream to clean mine.
Looking at the video, air would have done the job much faster. It
took a really long time using water.

Anyway................This guy does a demo of how to clean the filter,
and then he replaces it with a new one. Wonder what he is going to do
with the filter he cleaned? )
Posted to alt.home.repair

Pitch in trash?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Metspitzer" wrote in message ...

Anyway................This guy does a demo of how to clean the filter,
and then he replaces it with a new one. Wonder what he is going to do
with the filter he cleaned? )

Posted to alt.home.repair

I would say you are right. Why bother to clean a reusable filter if
you are going to replace it?

Pitch in trash?
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"Metspitzer" wrote in message ...

Anyway................This guy does a demo of how to clean the filter,
and then he replaces it with a new one. Wonder what he is going to do
with the filter he cleaned? )

Posted to alt.home.repair

Probably wants his fifteen minutes of fame, on Youtube, with everyone else.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Metspitzer" wrote in message ...
I would say you are right. Why bother to clean a reusable filter if
you are going to replace it?

Pitch in trash?
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"Metspitzer" wrote in message ...

Anyway................This guy does a demo of how to clean the filter,
and then he replaces it with a new one. Wonder what he is going to do
with the filter he cleaned? )

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 30, 4:06*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
I was checking for a video that shows the inside of the filter. *Mine
seems to be degrading inside. *I have only cleaned it once, today. *It
really doesn't have to much hard use. *I have used it for a wet vac a
few times, but it is mostly used for cleaning out cars.

Anyway..........this video shows a guy giving a demo of cleaning the
filter. *He used air. *My compressor died so I took the shower head
off in the basement shower and used a water stream to clean mine.
Looking at the video, air would have done the job much faster. *It
took a really long time using water.

Anyway................This guy does a demo of how to clean the filter,
and then he replaces it with a new one. *Wonder what he is going to do
with the filter he cleaned? * )

I don't see a link to a video, so can't see it. But
my filter element is paper and I've never used water
to clean it. If it gets dirty, I just take it out and bang
it on the side of a tree to get most of the dirt off.
Could also use an air compressor. And if I'm working
with anything that involves sucking up actual water,
I remove the filter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:06:25 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

.This guy does a demo of how to clean the filter,
and then he replaces it with a new one. Wonder what he is going to do
with the filter he cleaned? )

....so he can rotate the filters