Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What does a guy have to do to get decent health care in Boston thesedays?

I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote in
:

I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Adventure Medical Kits has an app for that.

http://oi36.tinypic.com/2itq22u.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Was that one of the Boston Blastacre victims? He looks like he's in rough
shape. I'm guessing that's not what he planned for his afternoon.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Tamerlan Tsarnaev" wrote in message

I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:

I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Hey bro!

You'd better put a bandaid on that.

I can't help you right now - I'm tied up at the moment:

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/defau...20Captured.jpg

Hey - look. There I go!

http://i.imgur.com/NFPlOCI.jpg

I think mom and dad are going to be ****ed with us.

I hear that Guantanamo Bay has nice weather in the fall, and I'll get to
go "water-boarding" at least once a day!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:27:51 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Adventure Medical Kits has an app for that.

http://oi36.tinypic.com/2itq22u.jpg

Hospital nurse asked me one day what was wrong with the guy?!

Me: "Well, m'am, he has six knife stabs in his chest, gurgling red
foam exiting two holes and he ran out of air!"

.... we took him to the level one trauma unit down the road and lived.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Well, they did take his brother Islamic terrorist to Mount Sinai Hospital...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2013 11:40 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Well, they did take his brother Islamic terrorist to Mount Sinai Hospital...

What makes no sense is putting electrodes on his chest and a hospital
bracelet on what had to be a corpse with a hole in his chest like that.
I would suspect it was hospital policy so they showed they worked on him
and should be paid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Well, they did take his brother Islamic terrorist to Mount Sinai Hospital...

What makes no sense is putting electrodes on his chest and a hospital
bracelet on what had to be a corpse with a hole in his chest like that.
I would suspect it was hospital policy so they showed they worked on him
and should be paid.

They said they worked on him for about 15 minutes after he got in. They
would have had to put electrodes on his chest at the scene to send an
EKG to the hospital anyway before he could be pronounced.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Well, they did take his brother Islamic terrorist to Mount Sinai
Hospital...

With those holes in his chest, it's doubtful his brother driving over him
killed him.

Health Care zee tele Home Repair 2 May 16th 12 03:53 AM
Health Care zee tele Home Repair 0 May 11th 12 09:18 PM
Health Care Larry Jaques Metalworking 1 September 26th 08 02:39 AM
Health Care Larry Jaques Metalworking 3 September 24th 08 09:07 PM
Health Care Mark Rand Metalworking 3 September 19th 08 12:00 AM