Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default What does a guy have to do to get decent health care in Boston these days?

In article ,
Frank wrote:

On 4/21/2013 11:40 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Tamerlan Tsarnaev wrote:
I mean - really.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/upl...n-Tsarnaev.jpg

Hey, is there a draft in here - or is it just me?

Well, they did take his brother Islamic terrorist to Mount Sinai Hospital...

What makes no sense is putting electrodes on his chest and a hospital
bracelet on what had to be a corpse with a hole in his chest like that.
I would suspect it was hospital policy so they showed they worked on him
and should be paid.

They said they worked on him for about 15 minutes after he got in. They
would have had to put electrodes on his chest at the scene to send an
EKG to the hospital anyway before he could be pronounced.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe