Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Holes in my front yard - maybe gophers?

No - wait.

I know why my lawn looks like it's been blown up.

Ya know, Kalifornia is getting so nutty, next thing will happen is
someone will try to cut their arms off in a Home Despot store.

Life and times in a country going down the toilet...

===============================

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...-on-front-lawn

COSTA MESA (CBSLA.com) — Orange County authorities Monday were
investigating the death of a 52-year-old man who blew himself up on
front lawn of his home.

The incident began Sunday evening when Costa Mesa police officers
responded to a residence in the 3100 block of Bermuda Drive after
receiving a call from neighbors about a man laying in his front yard.

The unidentified man refused the officers’ help who then left the scene.

At 7:44 p.m., authorities received a second call from the same address
regarding an explosion, police said.

“We were in the house when we heard the explosion,” Laurie, a neighbor,
said. “We always hear fireworks or whatever and didn’t think much of it
until the cops showed up.”

It was unclear if the man committed suicide or if the explosion was
accidental.

Neighbors say the victim had a very strong dislike for the government.

“He had a little newsletter that he would put out in front his house,
kind of an anti-government-type thing,” neighbor George Lampert said.

Authorities have obtained a search warrant for the property and have
found at least three additional explosive devices resembling pipe bombs
in or near the home, Sgt. Jerry Hildeman said.

More than a dozen surrounding residences have been evacuated as a
precaution.

The explosion is being investigated by the Orange County Bomb Squad, the
Huntington Beach Haz Mat Team, the FBI and the Costa Mesa Police
Department.

No additional details were released.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 15, 2013 6:26:04 PM UTC-4, Carl Spackler wrote:
[...]

I do not believe a goddamned word of it.