Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.sport.football.college,alt.politics

Default STUFF IN TOILETS

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 21:38:07 -0400, Zaphod Beeblebrox
wrote:

Disculpa Senora micky, pero did you really mime the following on
4/9/2013 9:00 PM???

snippy

You vacuum the *******s?

Was it last summer or the summer before that they first showed up? in
Maryland? I think it was the summer before. I had loads of them. The
radio said to put some water in the bottom of a shop-vac and put some
liquid dish soap into that, and vacuum them up. The soapy water would
kill them.

It took parts of 3 or 4 days and I had 200 or 300 when I emptied the

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

Did you actually say 200-300?

Maybe closer to 200. But these were all INdoors. I have a pile of
used fence pickets on the back deck, and when I picked up a picket, I
might find stinkbugs there too, but I never tried to kill them. The
pile is right below my bedroom window. I have a screen in the bedroom
window, but after 34 years, the fuzzy stuff around the edge of the
screen has one gap in it of about an inch. Maybe they get in that
way. Or maybe a couple got in in the early spring when I used to not
use the screen, since in the past, there were no bugs that time of
year.

WTF?!!!

Where do you live in Maryland, man?

NW suburban Baltimore. Near Liberty Road and the Beltway.

It used to be that flying bugs in general would hang around the
ceiling light fixture (which I installed, for those of you reading
home.repair) but now it has compact fluorescents and they aren't hot
enough to kill the bugs. Still there are quite a few dead ones there
now. It must be that they grew old and died while they were hanging
out there, but I want them to die young.

I get one or two every week that I
flush down the toilet - what you have is a freaking invasion of major
proportions.

200 to 300? I'd run to Hawaii...

a trailer full of Stuff, Stuff, more stuff, and even more stuff was Ping Karl! pyotr filipivich Metalworking 0 May 30th 12 06:35 PM
New toilets yo[_4_] Home Repair 12 February 17th 11 03:59 AM
FS in Alachua/Gainesville FL: huge volume shop stuff, tools supplieshardwares, other "guy stuff", 1, some, or all - PICKUP preferred dave Woodworking 0 January 30th 07 04:31 PM
Old toilets # Fred # Home Repair 13 August 18th 06 02:26 AM
Toilets... dirty stinking toilets! dougga Home Repair 6 October 27th 04 06:56 PM