Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trying to wire up an alarm system

Actually, it's too late.

I was going to wire up an alarm system for my neighbor here in
Sacramento, but a fine upstanding typical american youth has already
beat me to it.

Or, should I say, he beat my neighbor. And raped her for good measure.

It's good to see the old and young getting together like this, here in
the Good 'Ol USA.

==================================

Teen Suspect Arrested In Rape, Beating Of 64-Year-Old Sacramento Woman
April 4, 2013 10:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClIHrFpY3FM

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An arrest has been made months after a woman in her
60s was attacked and raped. The rapist is only 15 years old.

The assault happened in early February and Sacramento sheriff’s
detectives finally linked evidence at the scene to the teenager.

“My mom and our family is very lucky that he didn’t kill her,” the
victim’s son, who wished to remain anonymous, said.

His 64-year-old mother thought she was safe in her own home until she
was brutally attacked, raped and robbed inside her south Sacramento
apartment.

“She don’t enjoy life no more, and she has flashbacks all the time, and
she just don’t feel safe anymore,” the son said.

The victim reported being choked, thrown by her hair and beaten.

Deputies arrested the attacker on Wednesday — stunned the attacker was
so young.

“When I learned he was 15, I couldn’t believe it,” the man said.

“I think it shocks the conscious somewhat to think of somebody so young
committing such a violent crime,” Sacramento County sheriff’s Sgt. Jason
Ramos said.

Deputies say the unnamed teenager doesn’t have much of a criminal
record, but they will compare his DNA with other assaults in the area.

“There’s always the potential that he could be connected to unsolved
sexual assault cases,” said Ramos.

“He’s a kid. And to commit a horrible crime, a heinous crime like this,
it’s unbelievable,” the victim’s son said.

The victim’s son is still coming to terms with what a kid could be
capable of doing.

“He’s a menace to society,” he said.

The teen faces felony charges.

How do I wire a smoke alarm off a light fixture? bentley[_2_] Home Repair 9 March 31st 09 01:10 AM
6 core alarm wire sophie UK diy 6 May 25th 06 07:00 PM
How to wire alarm window/door sensors mariomp Home Repair 2 April 6th 05 04:07 PM
Alarm system-telephone wire toolmiser Home Repair 15 January 24th 05 07:48 PM
Alarm PIR wire colour conventions Andrew Barnes UK diy 5 October 27th 04 12:29 PM