Junior Member

Default furnace filter

Hello everyone ! I am Elena and I am new here and I want to open a discussion about furnace filter. Yesterday I made a research and found one site about this . I love this topic. I want to talk about urnace filter all day and all night. It is my favorite topic. I found this site
www.healthyhomefilterco.com/es-9400.html
yesterday ( Admins please don't remove my topic it is not a spam) and there are a lot of information, products etc. But I want to hear your thinking about some other good sites about furnace filter. Thank you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

elena321 wrote in news:elena321.b8d2ac9
@diybanter.com:

Hello everyone ! I am Elena and I am

WARNING!! WARNING!!! SPAM ALERT!!!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default furnace filter (but, is it spam?)

Yah think so?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Sjouke Burry" s@b wrote in message
2.10...
elena321 wrote in news:elena321.b8d2ac9
@diybanter.com:

Hello everyone ! I am Elena and I am

WARNING!! WARNING!!! SPAM ALERT!!!!!

Junior Member

It is not a spam! I am just opening a discussion
Posted to alt.home.repair

elena321 wrote:
It is not a spam! I am just opening a discussion

It's not often companies read, or respond to Posts. Good for you. It will
always receive negative emotion when sales sites are given. Might be better
to include FS OT, etc. In subject line. Good web site. It's hard for me to
figure performance if no comparisons are given to other filter brands and
models.

Greg

Posted to alt.home.repair

(http://www.healthyhomefilterco.com/es-9400.html)
yesterday ( Admins please don't remove my topic it is not a spam) and
there are a lot of information, products etc. But I want to hear your
thinking about some other good sites about furnace filter. Thank you.

Oh MY GOSH !!
I'm in HEAVEN
A woman/ girl who wants to talk about furnace filters.

Do you use them before or after you stoke your furnace ?
Do you allow others to stoke your furnace ?
Does your need for filters stop soon after someone else has stoked your
furnace ??

furnace filter bunny9 Home Repair 5 March 5th 13 03:41 AM
Furnace filter doesn't filter? bob Home Repair 9 March 3rd 12 09:57 PM
How to replace furnace filter? default[_2_] Home Repair 4 December 8th 07 03:36 PM
furnace filter david Home Ownership 3 December 23rd 05 04:42 PM
Furnace filter? Sandy K. Home Repair 6 July 20th 05 04:11 PM