Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Medicine cabinet in powder room?

Dan Espen wrote:

Oh, yeah, most important, it gives snoopy guests a place to
look.

I once saw a suggestion for re-branding prescription bottles with the name
of the party's host that you could leave in the mark's medicine cabinet. No
reason why you can't use your own name:

---

Take 2 tabs daily to alleviate pain and promote drainage of squishy pustule.

Take 1 capsule with each meal to lessen chance of typhoid transmission

One tablet each 6 hours when pain in penis is excessive.

One tablet as needed to keep erection minimized.

Take two tablets as needed to control libido.

---

And so on. It would be interesting to note the WC's visitor's face as they
return from the loo.

Aside:
I used to fly a lot. To retaliate when an airline jerked me around, I made
some stickers from clear address labels on my laser printer. They read:

Dispose of condoms properly
DO NOT FLUSH
FAR 27-1322a FAA 7606.122.c (et seq)

When stuck on the wall, these stickers closely resembled all the other
decals regarding the safe and proper operation of the toilet. My own
personal "Kilroy was here" grafitti.

Now imagine a passenger, returning to his or her seat, mulling the recently
acquired advice: Why not flush? How do you use a condom on an commercial
flight? Would the plane crash if the rule was broken?

No, there's nothing for it but to call over the stewardess and ask...