Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Medicine cabinet in powder room?

Don Wiss wrote:
I'm moving my first floor powder room. It is very small and for guests
only. Standard medicine cabinets are a bit large, but I could easily have a
small one made of mahogany. It would be recessed and match the paneling.

But is one needed? I could simply slap a mirror on the wall. Things one
would stock in a powder room are tissues and extra toilet paper. Neither
would fit in the medicine cabinet. If I put one in, what should I stock in
it? I could put packets of aspirin. Condoms are free in NYC. I could stock
them. But really there doesn't seem to be anything important enough to
stock there to justify having one.

What would you stock in one?

I put a large multi mirrored, 3 door cabinet in main bath. Just need to
store shaving equip, etc, somewhere. I'm putting in a full bath in
basement, and I will probably use a mirror. Just need a sink cabinet with
drawers.

Greg

Medicine cabinet in powder room? gregz Home Repair 4 March 16th 13 01:23 PM
Medicine cabinet in powder room? Tony Hwang Home Repair 0 March 16th 13 12:46 AM
Where to get low/wide medicine cabinet? [email protected] Home Repair 3 April 29th 11 03:21 AM
Medicine Cabinet Tanus Woodworking 9 July 22nd 09 12:32 AM
Wires behind medicine cabinet? jagerEd Home Repair 2 June 27th 03 12:57 AM