Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Burning Stuff With 2000ºF Solar Power!!

"Melt a stack of pennies, burst a glass bottle, damage various food
items, and incinerate wood using the power of the Sun! This 4 foot
magnifying lens will melt concrete, and nearly anything else that gets
in its way."

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jrje73EyKag#!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:16:14 -0700, Oren wrote:

"Melt a stack of pennies, burst a glass bottle, damage various food
items, and incinerate wood using the power of the Sun! This 4 foot
magnifying lens will melt concrete, and nearly anything else that gets
in its way."

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jrje73EyKag#!

Thanks-- I needed that. Super cool.
[and there are actually 2 Rear projection TVs on my local craigslist
free section!]

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 07:44:20 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:16:14 -0700, Oren wrote:

"Melt a stack of pennies, burst a glass bottle, damage various food
items, and incinerate wood using the power of the Sun! This 4 foot
magnifying lens will melt concrete, and nearly anything else that gets
in its way."

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jrje73EyKag#!

Thanks-- I needed that. Super cool.
[and there are actually 2 Rear projection TVs on my local craigslist
free section!]

Jim

I liked his video on making a spot welder and a stick welder from
1500W microwave oven parts (other link I posted). Clever stuff.