Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Canadians are laughing as americans are sequestering themselves down thetoilet

What more can I say.

Not just Canadians.

I'm sure most of the rest of the world is shaking their heads at just
how low, feeble, weak that america has become.

Take your place beside Italy and Spain as economic basket cases.

As the saying goes - you truly have the gov't you deserve.

The United States of Austerity.

And you know what the bigger joke is?

It's that you're wringing your hands over 85 billion in cuts - which is
EXACTLY what Ben Bernanke is pumping into your banking sector (and by
extension your stock markets). EVERY MONTH.

How many of you bumpkins know that?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"Sequester Jester" wrote in message
What more can I say.

Not just Canadians.

I'm sure most of the rest of the world is shaking their heads at just
how low, feeble, weak that america has become.

Take your place beside Italy and Spain as economic basket cases.

As the saying goes - you truly have the gov't you deserve.

The United States of Austerity.

And you know what the bigger joke is?

It's that you're wringing your hands over 85 billion in cuts - which is
EXACTLY what Ben Bernanke is pumping into your banking sector (and by
extension your stock markets). EVERY MONTH.

How many of you bumpkins know that?

They are serfs to their banksters.
While some poor buggers are out of their homes, the banksters get big
bonuses and taxpayers money.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

harryagain wrote:

Take your place beside Italy and Spain as economic basket cases.

As the saying goes - you truly have the gov't you deserve.

They are serfs to their banksters.
While some poor buggers are out of their homes, the banksters get
big bonuses and taxpayers money.

In the USA -

One day you're a Goldman Sacks bankster.

The next day, you're the Treasury Secretary.

How does the Sequester feel today Oren? Are you out of a job yet?
(assuming you're not on disability already).
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Mar 1, 3:44*am, Sequester Jester wrote:
What more can I say.

Not just Canadians.

I'm sure most of the rest of the world is shaking their heads at just
how low, feeble, weak that america has become.

Take your place beside Italy and Spain as economic basket cases.

As the saying goes - you truly have the gov't you deserve.

The rest of the world thinks people in the US are stupid.
To belay any doubts we proved it in the last election.
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequester Jester View Post
I'm sure most of the rest of the world is shaking their heads at just
how low, feeble, weak that america has become.

Last edited by nestork : March 1st 13 at 08:48 PM

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

frag wrote:

The United States of Austerity.

If the US falls, then CA falls.

The US has already failed.

And we're doing not too bad up here.

The value of the Canadian dollar (relative to the USD) appreciated by
30% since 2006 - and still our economy is moving forward, and our
unemployment rate is lower than yours.

I'd like to see how you would cope with global trade if your currency
did likewise.

Instead, you have "The Bernank" shovelling money into the banks at the
rate of $85 billion a month, printing trillions of greenbacks, and not
making a dent in your so-called "recovery".
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Frank wrote:

I'm sure most of the rest of the world is shaking their heads at
just how low, feeble, weak that america has become.

Take your place beside Italy and Spain as economic basket cases.

As the saying goes - you truly have the gov't you deserve.

The rest of the world thinks people in the US are stupid.
To belay any doubts we proved it in the last election.

Americans proved their stupidity by voting for Bush the second time.

After that, it really didn't matter who you voted for - because it
wouldn't have mattered.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On 3/2/2013 8:08 AM, Just posting the facts wrote:
frag wrote:

The United States of Austerity.

If the US falls, then CA falls.

The US has already failed.

And we're doing not too bad up here.

The value of the Canadian dollar (relative to the USD) appreciated by
30% since 2006 - and still our economy is moving forward, and our
unemployment rate is lower than yours.

I'd like to see how you would cope with global trade if your currency
did likewise.

Instead, you have "The Bernank" shovelling money into the banks at the
rate of $85 billion a month, printing trillions of greenbacks, and not
making a dent in your so-called "recovery".

You need to quit watching 24/7 news and relax.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

gonjah wrote:

You need to quit watching 24/7 news and relax.

I won't argue with that.