Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 0bama, We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you!

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:56:00 -0700 (PDT), TwoGuns
wrote:

On Apr 20, 9:28*pm, "Chief Egalitarian" wrote:
http://www.kpho.com/news/23202195/detail.html

Ariz House: Check Obama's Citizenship

PHOENIX -- The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would
require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to
be on the state's ballot when he runs for reelection.

The House voted 31-22 to add the provision to a separate bill. The measure
still faces a formal vote.

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the
ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional
requirements to be president.

Phoenix Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema said the bill is one of several
measures that are making Arizona "the laughing stock of the nation."

Mesa Republican Rep. Cecil Ash said he has no reason to doubt Obama's
citizenship but supports the measure because it could help end doubt.

Every state should require ALL candidates on the Presidential ballot
to provide proof of their qualifications.
DL

I would like to know which elected or appointed office holders are
also citizens of other countries. None of them are required to reveal
dual citizenship or which country has their first loyalty.