Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Diamond drill bits

Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:26:23 -0800 (PST), Stone Wall Plates
wrote in
Re Diamond
drill bits:

Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

What diameter and how deep?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

Hammer drill? Diameter? Fine or rough?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

Hammer drill? Diameter? Fine or rough?

pretty much no matter where you get them, they come from china.

i buy my diamond stuff from

http://www.hisglassworks.com/cart/Electroplated_Diamond_Core_Drills_p8.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:26:23 AM UTC-6, Stone Wall Plates wrote:
Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile

diamond bit needed 3/16" w/3-4" shank for fine drilling,no problems with all other stone

Posted to alt.home.repair

chaniarts,I have been using ramondi & dewalt bits,after 4 switch plates and that's it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

在 2013年2月26日星期二 UTC+8下午9:26:23,Stone Wall Plates写道:
Drilling granite, who makes a good drill bit,burned up all my diamond boring bits and glass bits, these bits work for awhile?.

we produce diamond drill bit for glass , stone ,ceramic , tile etc.
+86 15810480701

Diamond tip drill bits and saw blades Tony Miklos[_2_] Home Repair 8 December 13th 10 12:58 AM
What drill speed for a diamond core drill Steve UK diy 7 July 11th 09 10:49 AM
diamond core bits Jack Home Ownership 0 March 16th 07 08:59 AM
Diamond blades,saws,dics,cutters,cutting tools,files,sharpeners,core drill bits,mounted points [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 1st 05 08:09 PM
Which Style Drill Bits to Buy? / Opinions on Craftsman Drill Bits? JWho Metalworking 18 November 20th 05 07:07 AM