Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washcloth down bathtub drain

Situation has been resolved. I went out looking for a wire hanger but apparently no one sells them anymore. So instead, I bought a 15' drain snake for $11, stuck it in there and a few feet down hit paydirt. It came out very easily. Thanks for the helpful suggestions!
Posted to alt.home.repair

You da man! We never doubted you.

At least, I don't think we did?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"blerg_blerg" wrote in message
Situation has been resolved. I went out looking
for a wire hanger but apparently no one sells
them anymore. So instead, I bought a 15' drain
snake for $11, stuck it in there and a few feet
down hit paydirt. It came out very easily.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

Posted to alt.home.repair

blerg_blerg wrote:
Situation has been resolved. I went out looking for a wire hanger but apparently no one sells them anymore. So instead, I bought a 15' drain snake for $11, stuck it in there and a few feet down hit paydirt. It came out very easily. Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

Don't you feel great when things do work out?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/22/2013 10:00 AM, blerg_blerg wrote:
Situation has been resolved. I went out looking for a wire hanger but apparently no one sells them anymore. So instead, I bought a 15' drain snake for $11, stuck it in there and a few feet down hit paydirt. It came out very easily. Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

Next time you need a wire hanger, just get one from your local dry cleaners.
--
Peace,
bobJ