Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, A Really Cool Project I Came Across

I thought other folks would appreciate a really cool RC model a fellow
made with great skill. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ox1Cb9uoy8

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 13:34:08 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I thought other folks would appreciate a really cool RC model a fellow
made with great skill. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ox1Cb9uoy8

TDD

Wow, that is quite the machine. I bet it was very satisfying to fire
it up and have the engine turning.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I thought other folks would appreciate a really cool RC model a fellow
made with great skill. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ox1Cb9uoy8

TDD

Wow, that is quite the machine. I bet it was very satisfying to fire
it up and have the engine turning.

Have you seen any of the Russian meteor strike YouTube videos yet? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

I thought other folks would appreciate a really cool RC model a fellow
made with great skill. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ox1Cb9uoy8

TDD

I agree with what Ed P said. WW
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I thought other folks would appreciate a really cool RC model a fellow
made with great skill. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ox1Cb9uoy8

TDD

Wow, that is quite the machine. I bet it was very satisfying to fire
it up and have the engine turning.

Impressive on the engineering side, but the speed seemed less than
satisfying to me. I can't imagine having a lot of fun with a machine that I
can walk faster than. I get bored easy and it sure seems like playing with
thing would bore me to tears.

Some folks enjoy the journey, I enjoy the destination.

Still, it's really impressive.

Cool little staple gun project Buerste Metalworking 12 November 23rd 08 01:12 PM
cool project EWCM Woodworking 7 January 26th 08 12:36 PM
Spare time for RECers - cool project surftom Metalworking 0 April 6th 05 02:18 PM
Cool project Dan Metalworking 0 January 12th 05 01:24 AM
really cool project .. Roy Metalworking 5 August 26th 03 05:52 PM