Posted to alt.home.repair

Default O.T. Dr. Benjamin Carson at The National Prayer Breakfast

YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes)
An interview from long ago:
http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at
home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys
write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins.
His brother is a manager at Honeywell.
Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

He can pray for us, and we can home repair for him?

Our hammer which art in tool belt
Blessed be thy swing
Thy hammer in
Thy nail be pounded
At home, as it is in Home Depot

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dean Hoffman" " wrote in message
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes)
An interview from long ago:
http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at
home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys
write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins.
His brother is a manager at Honeywell.
Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/13 9:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He can pray for us, and we can home repair for him?

Our hammer which art in tool belt
Blessed be thy swing
Thy hammer in
Thy nail be pounded
At home, as it is in Home Depot

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Far better that you or I smack our hands with a beatin' iron than
Dr. Carson. I wonder if surgeons insure their hands with Lloyds of
London.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2013 8:15 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes)
An interview from long ago:
http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at
home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys
write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins.
His brother is a manager at Honeywell.
Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

Now that's one outstanding American. Our P.L.L.C.F. friend Booby G.
better hope that's the man working on him when his cerebral aneurism
finally pops. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Dean Hoffman" " wrote in message
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes)
An interview from long ago:
http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at
home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys
write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins.
His brother is a manager at Honeywell.
Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

That's Johns Hopkins, with an "s".

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, I learned something again: http://tinyurl.com/bbh5dgz

Prayer jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 2 January 18th 13 01:16 AM
Carson City IHOP shooter was drugged up Mexican mental case. Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 0 September 14th 11 06:08 AM
Carson City IHOP shooter was drugged up Mexican mental case. Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 0 September 14th 11 05:21 AM
Johnny Carson, late-night TV legend, dies at 79 Cliff Metalworking 44 February 1st 05 06:47 AM
FS: 115 Ton Verson Press Brake, Carson City, Nv barry Metalworking 2 November 12th 03 01:34 PM