DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O.T. Dr. Benjamin Carson at The National Prayer Breakfast (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/352932-o-t-dr-benjamin-carson-national-prayer-breakfast.html)

Dean Hoffman[_13_] February 11th 13 02:15 AM

O.T. Dr. Benjamin Carson at The National Prayer Breakfast

YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes)
An interview from long ago:
http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at
home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys
write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins.
His brother is a manager at Honeywell.
Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] February 11th 13 03:27 AM

O.T. Dr. Benjamin Carson at The National Prayer Breakfast

He can pray for us, and we can home repair for him?

Our hammer which art in tool belt
Blessed be thy swing
Thy hammer in
Thy nail be pounded
At home, as it is in Home Depot

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Dean Hoffman[_13_] February 11th 13 03:36 AM

On 2/10/13 9:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He can pray for us, and we can home repair for him?

Our hammer which art in tool belt
Blessed be thy swing
Thy hammer in
Thy nail be pounded
At home, as it is in Home Depot

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Far better that you or I smack our hands with a beatin' iron than
Dr. Carson. I wonder if surgeons insure their hands with Lloyds of
London.

The Daring Dufas[_8_] February 11th 13 04:55 AM

On 2/10/2013 8:15 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes)
An interview from long ago:
http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at
home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys
write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins.
His brother is a manager at Honeywell.
Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

Now that's one outstanding American. Our P.L.L.C.F. friend Booby G.
better hope that's the man working on him when his cerebral aneurism
finally pops. ^_^

TDD

Dimitrios Paskoudniakis February 12th 13 11:47 PM

O.T. Dr. Benjamin Carson at The National Prayer Breakfast

"Dean Hoffman" " wrote in message
YouTube video: http://tinyurl.com/a26rzhr (27 minutes)
An interview from long ago:
http://tinyurl.com/yasozq9

This shows what is possible with a strong willed mother at
home. She had a third grade education but insisted her boys
write book reports. Dr. Carson is at John Hopkins.
His brother is a manager at Honeywell.
Mrs. Carson finally has her own degree if I recall correctly.

That's Johns Hopkins, with an "s".

Dean Hoffman[_13_] February 13th 13 03:56 AM

Well, I learned something again: http://tinyurl.com/bbh5dgz