Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT justice in Iran.

Makes that sheriff in Arizona look like a wuzzer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2K0d9Po2D
Senior Member

My understanding was that under Sharia law, if you steal, they cut off a hand, not just a finger.

Good thing that someone over there saw the stupidity in turning people into amputees in the name of God, justice and rightiousness.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/2013 11:09 AM, harry wrote:
Makes that sheriff in Arizona look like a wuzzer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#axzz2K0d9Po2D

Our P.L.L.C.F. howl about the Republicans being mean to Iran but they
forget that that their homosexual ilk would be hanged if they were in
Iran. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...saw-Iran-relea...

Our P.L.L.C.F. howl about the Republicans being mean to Iran but they
forget that that their homosexual ilk would be hanged if they were in
Iran. O_o

TDD

Wrong Duf.
They would be buried up to the waist and stoned to death. The size of
the stone is specified so they don't die too quickly.
Woman (adulterers) are buried up to the neck.
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
On 2/7/2013 11:09 AM, harry wrote:

Makes that sheriff in Arizona look like a wuzzer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...saw-Iran-relea...

Our P.L.L.C.F. howl about the Republicans being mean to Iran but they
forget that that their homosexual ilk would be hanged if they were in
Iran. O_o

TDD

Wrong Duf.
They would be buried up to the waist and stoned to death. The size of
the stone is specified so they don't die too quickly.
Woman (adulterers) are buried up to the neck.

Wrong. Iran does not have homosexuals. Just ask Ahmajinedad , their
future astronaut - the second monkey expected to go into space.

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
On 2/7/2013 11:09 AM, harry wrote:

Makes that sheriff in Arizona look like a wuzzer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...saw-Iran-relea...

Our P.L.L.C.F. howl about the Republicans being mean to Iran but they
forget that that their homosexual ilk would be hanged if they were in
Iran. O_o

TDD

Wrong Duf.
They would be buried up to the waist and stoned to death. The size of
the stone is specified so they don't die too quickly.
Woman (adulterers) are buried up to the neck.

I seen pitures on da interweb O them queers in Iran gettin' their necks
stretched when they was hung from a crane in publick. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/7/13 11:09 AM, harry wrote:
Makes that sheriff in Arizona look like a wuzzer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tal-amputation

-machine-chopping-mans-fingers-bid-clamp-election-dissent.html#axzz2K0d9Po2D

A pastor gets to spend eight years in an Iranian prison.
http://tinyurl.com/bb83r96 (Fox News)
I think he was the one facing the death penalty a few months ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Don't most homo gay guys want to be hung?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Our P.L.L.C.F. howl about the Republicans being
mean to Iran but they forget that that their homosexual
ilk would be hanged if they were in Iran. O_o

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

#
# Wrong Duf.
# They would be buried up to the waist and stoned to death. The size of
# the stone is specified so they don't die too quickly.
# Woman (adulterers) are buried up to the neck.

Wrong again harry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Asgari_and_Ayaz_Marhoni
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2012/05/four-iranian-men-sentenced-to-to-death-by-hanging-for-sodomy/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/07/iran-executes-men-homosexuality-charges

Don't you ever learn ???

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:26:40 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Don't most homo gay guys want to be hung?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

this from the guy so into Jesus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 8, 3:32*pm, "Attila Iskander" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Feb 8, 4:47 am, The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

Oops yes. It was in the USA. Might have known.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8561370

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/content.asp?CategoryID=12139
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Don't most homo gay guys want to be hung?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

this from the guy so into Jesus.

He is just following what is taught in the bible.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/...About-Stoning/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Don't most homo gay guys want to be hung?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

this from the guy so into Jesus.

shrug The chronic hypocrisy of the quasi-religious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

What? You mean that Jesus people need to be
humorless, boring, and glum all the time?

I like a joke, now and again, too.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:

Don't most homo gay guys want to be hung?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

this from the guy so into Jesus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/8/2013 8:00 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/7/13 11:09 AM, harry wrote:
Makes that sheriff in Arizona look like a wuzzer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tal-amputation

-machine-chopping-mans-fingers-bid-clamp-election-dissent.html#axzz2K0d9Po2D

A pastor gets to spend eight years in an Iranian prison.
http://tinyurl.com/bb83r96 (Fox News)
I think he was the one facing the death penalty a few months ago.

Many years ago, I had an Iranian Jew lab partner whose father was sent
to prison and had both his legs broken.

Jacob was not going back to Iran and was sending them forged school
documents showing that he was still in school so they would not go after
his family.

Father died in Iran but rest of the family got out. Not a good place to
be Jewish.

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daring Dufas[_8_] View Post
I seen pitures on da interweb O them queers in Iran gettin' their necks
stretched when they was hung from a crane in publick.

That was just some regular fellas having a bit of fun. They didn't mean anything by it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Apparently not.
You seem to confuse a criminal act with a legal (under Shania)
procedure.
But then you never demonstrated any real intelligence

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Oh well here you are then.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_...nt_in_the_East
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Homosexuality#Homosexuals_and_their_trea tment_in_the_East

Poor harry
I proved your claim to be a lie with actual incidents of hangings
And you spout some islamic propaganda.

Why do you STILL need to prove what a moron you are.
We already know

OT. US justice. harry Home Repair 14 June 25th 12 07:53 PM
OT. Justice in America! harry Home Repair 1 March 22nd 12 08:02 PM
There IS Justice Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 237 April 8th 11 08:10 AM
Justice......... Don Foreman Metalworking 4 January 21st 09 06:54 AM
Justice......... David R.Birch Metalworking 2 January 19th 09 05:42 PM