Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT.New comet

The brightest comet in our lifetimes may be approaching the sun this
year.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:36:25 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

The brightest comet in our lifetimes may be approaching the sun this
year.

You did not see the Comet Hale–Bopp,The Great Comet of 1997,
C/1995 O1? I witnessed it in the Sierra Mountains west of Reno, NV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Hale-Bopp

The Cult:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_(cult)

Get out of Mum's basement, harry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in news:dcp5h8138ra8t7pr9b9sa0jfsb3kqt1ko3@
4ax.com:

You did not see the Comet Hale-Bopp,The Great Comet of 1997,
C/1995 O1? I witnessed it in the Sierra Mountains west of Reno, NV.

I witnessed The Great Mercury Comet of 1964. Most comets round-off as they
age, but the Mercury Comet got square between 1963 and 1964. Sales suffered
after the squarification, so maybe Ford should have rounded it off even
more, instead.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 00:21:07 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

I witnessed The Great Mercury Comet of 1964. Most comets round-off as they
age, but the Mercury Comet got square between 1963 and 1964. Sales suffered
after the squarification, so maybe Ford should have rounded it off even
more, instead.

This one? Big Sis had one. Comet Caliente.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2477/3923864389_57e8ddbc0b_z.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

wrote:

I witnessed The Great Mercury Comet of 1964. Most comets round-off as
they age, but the Mercury Comet got square between 1963 and 1964.
Sales suffered after the squarification, so maybe Ford should have
rounded it off even more, instead.

This one? Big Sis had one. Comet Caliente.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2477/3923864389_57e8ddbc0b_z.jpg

Yes, that one! I'll bet that guy drives his really fast too, and it's not
rounded off at all. Until he crashes...

--
Tegger

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Feb 2013 01:46:53 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

This one? Big Sis had one. Comet Caliente.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2477/3923864389_57e8ddbc0b_z.jpg

Yes, that one! I'll bet that guy drives his really fast too, and it's not
rounded off at all. Until he crashes...

--
Tegger

Sis ordered her's with all the "git-up" stuff. That thang was bad
with a 4 speed floor shifter (Hurst?) 289 V8 four barrel. Black with
red interior and chrome.

She was our crazy redheaded sister :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
:

wrote:

This one? Big Sis had one. Comet Caliente.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2477/3923864389_57e8ddbc0b_z.jpg

Yes, that one! I'll bet that guy drives his really fast too, and it's
not rounded off at all. Until he crashes...

--
Tegger

Sis ordered her's with all the "git-up" stuff. That thang was bad
with a 4 speed floor shifter (Hurst?) 289 V8 four barrel. Black with
red interior and chrome.

She was our crazy redheaded sister :-\

Giddy up, giddy up, 289...

Nah. Not the same ring at all.

--
Tegger

Comet Again polygonum UK diy 20 February 7th 13 02:09 PM
Re Comet and the broken cooker Dave UK diy 2 October 28th 08 07:23 PM
Comet Dave UK diy 31 October 24th 08 12:51 PM
Comet & CORGI The Medway Handyman UK diy 25 September 24th 07 09:17 AM
Comet McNaught Picture Gallery [email protected] Home Repair 2 January 19th 07 04:28 AM