Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flipping the Bird to the Judge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

--
Stephanie: What did you do today?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff.
Stephanie: That's it?
Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:01:28 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

Thirty days in the hole. Thirty days in the hole. We're gonna cut off
your long hair. (Humble Pie)

Sounds as though the Judge is of Cuban decent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:01:28 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote in Re Flipping the
Bird to the Judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

Looks like all the charm, smiles, hair flipping and love-eyes didn't
help the bitch much.
Posted to alt.home.repair

From memory, I think Andy Griffith (sherrif) once said "you flaunted the
law. You can't be doing that."

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"CRNG" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:01:28 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote in Re Flipping the
Bird to the Judge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

Looks like all the charm, smiles, hair flipping and love-eyes didn't
help the bitch much.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I was wondering how many levels of
escallation would occur. Too many,
I guess.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

--
Stephanie: What did you do today?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff.
Stephanie: That's it?
Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 5, 9:01 pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

--
Stephanie: What did you do today?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about stuff.
Stephanie: That's it?
Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

no no idiot ... PENNY !!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Robert wrote in
:

On Feb 5, 9:01 pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

--
Stephanie: What did you do today?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about
stuff. Stephanie: That's it?
Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

no no idiot ... PENNY !!!

The Canadian Mint has just discontinued the Penny (true!).

All girls named "Penny" are now required by law to rename themselves.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:14:27 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

Robert wrote in
:

On Feb 5, 9:01 pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lLA7dQ-uxR0

Thank you sir. May I have another?

--
Stephanie: What did you do today?
Leonard Hofstadter: Well, I'm a physicist, so I just thought about
stuff. Stephanie: That's it?
Leonard Hofstadter: I wrote some of it down.

no no idiot ... PENNY !!!

The Canadian Mint has just discontinued the Penny (true!).

All girls named "Penny" are now required by law to rename themselves.

Good thing the US never had a penny, huh?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 10:14 am, Tegger wrote:

The Canadian Mint has just discontinued the Penny (true!).

All girls named "Penny" are now required by law to rename themselves.

--
Tegger

Only the ones that have good cents .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default girls named penny

Wouldn't those be allowed to remain?
Just can't name babies that, after the change.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Robert" wrote in message
On Feb 6, 10:14 am, Tegger wrote:

The Canadian Mint has just discontinued the Penny (true!).

All girls named "Penny" are now required by law to rename themselves.

--
Tegger

Only the ones that have good cents .......

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Wouldn't those be allowed to remain?

No. All Pennies must rename themselves to Nickel.

Just can't name babies that, after the change.

There is no Grandfather Clause, sorry. (Now waiting for the inevitable
Santa jokes...)

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:57:08 +0000 (UTC), Tegger
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Wouldn't those be allowed to remain?

No. All Pennies must rename themselves to Nickel.

It's just a little change.

Just can't name babies that, after the change.

There is no Grandfather Clause, sorry. (Now waiting for the inevitable
Santa jokes...)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/6/2013 11:14 AM, Tegger wrote:

The Canadian Mint has just discontinued the Penny (true!).

Yah, I throw away any penneys found in change. They're essentially
worthless.

Flipping Flopper [email protected] Metalworking 1 December 27th 08 03:04 AM
Flipping Flopper Jim Chandler Metalworking 0 December 26th 08 01:36 AM
House Flipping: Flip A House: Real Estate Flipping: Property Flipping Gotitontheweb UK diy 1 October 29th 07 07:07 PM
flipping rules longshot Home Repair 49 April 10th 07 05:12 AM
RSPB as a ProHunt group coming out of the closet Do Bird Reserves and Fox Hounds Mix? Help stop fox hunting on the RSPB's bird reserves Phil L UK diy 1 March 23rd 07 10:08 AM