Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow

Hi Chuck

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan). It
is in Merrilville. We are meeting them half way from Wheaton at 12:00
noon. I let Bill and Paul know also.

Have a good meeting and I will miss you guys.

Gene
Posted to alt.home.repair

Gene West wrote:

Hi Chuck

Hi.

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan).

Well, just be glad she's not coming home in a box.

It is in Merrilville. We are meeting them half way from Wheaton
at 12:00 noon. I let Bill and Paul know also.

So that's what, like a 30-mile drive for you?

Have a good meeting and I will miss you guys.

Gene

Just don't forget to bring you-know-what, according to our plan.

Paul couldn't get the nails and the pipe like you wanted, but he got the
fertilizer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:42:31 -0500, Gene West
wrote:

Hi Chuck

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan). It
is in Merrilville. We are meeting them half way from Wheaton at 12:00
noon. I let Bill and Paul know also.

Have a good meeting and I will miss you guys.

Gene

Hi Gene

I will not be there either. We miss you.

Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dear Gene,
You will be sorely missed. Your mother and I are very proud of you, and
wish you all the success in the world. See you in a couple days?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Gene West" wrote in message
Hi Chuck

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan). It
is in Merrilville. We are meeting them half way from Wheaton at 12:00
noon. I let Bill and Paul know also.

Have a good meeting and I will miss you guys.

Gene

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've got the diesel fuel oil.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Chuck" wrote in message

Just don't forget to bring you-know-what, according to our plan.

Paul couldn't get the nails and the pipe like you wanted, but he got the
fertilizer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:42:31 -0500, Gene West
wrote in Re
I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow:

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan).

Give my thanks to you daughter for her service.

tomorrow Tom Lachance Home Repair 14 February 27th 11 01:37 AM
Chrysler Today...GM Tomorrow? Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 May 1st 09 10:03 PM
Chrysler Today...GM Tomorrow? Bill Marrs Metalworking 2 May 1st 09 06:08 AM
Is there a tomorrow? Boden Home Repair 4 September 9th 08 03:02 PM
WOODCRAFT OPENING TOMORROW IN SO. CAL. Quadindad2 Woodworking 2 November 17th 03 11:57 PM