DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/352741-i-wont-huddle-tomorrow.html)

Gene West[_2_] February 6th 13 02:42 AM

I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow

Hi Chuck

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan). It
is in Merrilville. We are meeting them half way from Wheaton at 12:00
noon. I let Bill and Paul know also.

Have a good meeting and I will miss you guys.

Gene

Chuck[_22_] February 6th 13 02:52 AM

I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow

Gene West wrote:

Hi Chuck

Hi.

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan).

Well, just be glad she's not coming home in a box.

It is in Merrilville. We are meeting them half way from Wheaton
at 12:00 noon. I let Bill and Paul know also.

So that's what, like a 30-mile drive for you?

Have a good meeting and I will miss you guys.

Gene

Just don't forget to bring you-know-what, according to our plan.

Paul couldn't get the nails and the pipe like you wanted, but he got the
fertilizer.

Oren[_2_] February 6th 13 03:02 AM

I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:42:31 -0500, Gene West
wrote:

Hi Chuck

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan). It
is in Merrilville. We are meeting them half way from Wheaton at 12:00
noon. I let Bill and Paul know also.

Have a good meeting and I will miss you guys.

Gene

Hi Gene

I will not be there either. We miss you.

Oren

Stormin Mormon[_7_] February 6th 13 03:52 AM

I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow

Dear Gene,
You will be sorely missed. Your mother and I are very proud of you, and
wish you all the success in the world. See you in a couple days?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormin Mormon[_7_] February 6th 13 03:53 AM

I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow

I've got the diesel fuel oil.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

CRNG[_2_] February 6th 13 01:36 PM

I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow

On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:42:31 -0500, Gene West
wrote in Re
I won't be at Huddle Tomorrow:

We are having lunch with my granddaughter (back from Afghanistan).

Give my thanks to you daughter for her service.