Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Damnit, this is too funny.....

They just said on TV that the president is going to have two balls
tonight.

Damn, I thought he always had two of them???????
Is there something we have not been told in the past?

So far that's been the best part of the whole inauguration, or at least
the funniest part....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, January 21, 2013 3:21:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:
They just said on TV that the president is going to have two balls

tonight.

Damn, I thought he always had two of them???????

Is there something we have not been told in the past?

So far that's been the best part of the whole inauguration, or at least

the funniest part....

You're easily amused...as far as having balls...he did get bin Laden!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Do you think the Navy Seals helped a bit, on
that matter? Click "LIKE" if you respect the
Navy Seals, for their honor and integrity.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob_Villa" wrote in message

On Monday, January 21, 2013 3:21:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:
They just said on TV that the president is going to have two balls

tonight.

You're easily amused...as far as having balls...he did get bin Laden!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/22/2013 5:26 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:
On Monday, January 21, 2013 3:21:55 PM UTC-6, wrote:
They just said on TV that the president is going to have two balls

tonight.

Damn, I thought he always had two of them???????

Is there something we have not been told in the past?

So far that's been the best part of the whole inauguration, or at least

the funniest part....

You're easily amused...as far as having balls...he did get bin Laden!

Oh. Tell us about it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

They just said on TV that the president is going to have two balls
tonight.

That should be quite an affair!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:03:24 -0800, Bill
wrote:
They just said on TV that the president is going to have two balls
tonight.

Many years ago, on some major anniversary of Naval Aviation, all the
zoomies wanted to have a party. Since the Norfolk area had several
facilities where it was appropriate, three balls were scheduled. They
soon began to compete and the situation was getting a bit out of hand.
The then-Cmmandant of the Naval District sent out a clarifying message
which, in part, contained these immortal words - "Effective
immediately, the number of Naval Aviators balls in in the Norfolk area
is reduced from three to two"

OT; Funny The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK diy 4 April 28th 10 10:49 PM
My dog died last night...damnit Gunner Asch[_4_] Metalworking 49 August 27th 08 11:48 PM
It's called SEARS, damnit - an important notice [email protected] Woodworking 25 March 10th 08 08:35 AM
OT funny Arthur UK diy 6 January 30th 07 01:47 PM
Damnit This really Hurts [email protected] Home Repair 1 December 26th 06 12:38 AM