Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buy and Install a urinal

So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and it dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to go in my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be something of a learning project.

So I found this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-...em27ce68 64c4

and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind of urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?

Is this a good deal?

-Vonny
Posted to alt.home.repair

You may be able to find a take-out at some
place that is being demolished, or renovated.

Might be a lot cheaper, also.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and it
dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to go in
my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be
something of a learning project.

So I found this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-...em27ce68 64c4

and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind of
urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?

Is this a good deal?

-Vonny

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and
it dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to
go in my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be
something of a learning project.

So I found this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-...em27ce68 64c4

and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind
of urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?

Is this a good deal?

-Vonny

Mancaves can do well with a bidet, as well. Pro'leng with bidets, tho, is
the bathroom becomes more popular than the bar.
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:19:33 -0800 (PST), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

-Vonny

You have to learn how to use a urinalg?

That's only if you're gay.

Gay men can *not* use a standard urinal. It has to be a specially made
"Gay Urinal", made for two men to use together and play "dick bumpers"
while ****ing.

Here's a picture of one.....
http://media.funlol.com/pictures/14175.jpg

Mancaves always get gay visitors, so prepare in advance for them....

These urinals would also suit a gay man quite well, but only for lonely
single gays.
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/xmar21gal12.jpg
http://discodamaged.typepad.com/.a/6...0a7b970b-800wi

And last but not least, there is this method of using two standard
urinals in a corner for those gay who want to be real close while they
****!!!
http://luckypuppy.bravehost.com/GALL...Gay_urinal.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Friday, January 4, 2013 1:22:08 PM UTC-7, wrote:
So I am getting my parts list together for a installation of a urinal and it dawned on me that I could use ebay for a lot of this. This is going to go in my man cave when everything is said and done. It is also meant to be something of a learning project.

So I found this :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sloan-Regal-...em27ce68 64c4

and it is cheaper by about 60% than all the others I found; nut what kind of urinal goes with it? Can I find one for cheap?

Is this a good deal?

-Vonny

It may be a good deal but installing an urinal in a home invites "stench" as
flushing does not empty the urinal of all that is deposited in it.

I suppose if one had a handy spray cleaner and used it religiously one could keep it clean and odor free.

I would not want one in my house no matter how many males occupied the
premises.

Urinal for the home Amateur[_2_] Home Repair 3 May 18th 09 08:37 PM
Urinal for the home Comfy Zone Home Repair 0 May 12th 09 11:11 PM
Urinal for the home Harry L Home Repair 1 May 12th 09 02:29 PM
Urinal James[_4_] UK diy 63 January 12th 08 12:19 PM
Penny in a Urinal [email protected] Home Repair 23 October 25th 07 12:58 PM