Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Happy New Year From Central Standard Time

I blew my nose when the clock changed but less than a block away, some
penis head emptied two magazines in an AK-47. Last year we had the roof
repaired and the roofer found bullet holes in the roof. There it goes
again, that's why I stay inside and away from uncovered windows. Sandy
the Rotthuahua is outside barking/yipping at the gunfire. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 1, 6:11*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
I blew my nose when the clock changed but less than a block away, some
penis head emptied two magazines in an AK-47. Last year we had the roof
repaired and the roofer found bullet holes in the roof. There it goes
again, that's why I stay inside and away from uncovered windows. Sandy
the Rotthuahua is outside barking/yipping at the gunfire. O_o

TDD

Place going to the dogs eh Duf?
I can't understand why a republican would want a commie machine gun!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Were they detachable high capacity? If so, you
can call Di Fi, and have her come out to see.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
I blew my nose when the clock changed but less than a block away, some
penis head emptied two magazines in an AK-47. Last year we had the roof
repaired and the roofer found bullet holes in the roof. There it goes
again, that's why I stay inside and away from uncovered windows. Sandy
the Rotthuahua is outside barking/yipping at the gunfire. O_o

TDD

2 year old American Standard Central Air system in house.. Justcooling... how ofter service? KOS Home Repair 3 June 4th 11 02:41 PM
Happy New Year The Medway Handyman UK diy 41 January 8th 10 07:46 PM
Happy New Year hibb Home Repair 2 January 1st 10 05:43 AM
hi,happy new year! kjldf Home Repair 0 January 7th 08 04:59 PM
Central Heating - That time of the year again... Slark UK diy 7 October 10th 06 09:08 AM