Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Hey Dad, Can I Borrow The Car?

I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD

Ya might like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpo8RDyOEWY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/21/2012 9:57 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD

Ya might like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpo8RDyOEWY

My late mother was 2nd generation Italian from New York and I hated
having her as a passenger when I was driving. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 22, 3:47*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD

More money than sense clearly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD

More money than sense clearly.

I didn't see that Rolls do anything that that my old Dodge Dart wouldn't do.

--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2012 9:55 AM, Larry W wrote:
finger.net wrote:
I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD

More money than sense clearly.

I didn't see that Rolls do anything that that my old Dodge Dart wouldn't do.

I had a 65 dart when I was in college, I installed the heaviest duty
shocks and traded the little 13" wheels for some big 14" wheels plus
I got the big finned brake drums and spindles off a later model V8
dart. I had a great deal of fun with that car because I could jump
highway medians with it. I had to hammer the front lip of the front
fender wells out so the bigger tires had clearance. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/23/2012 1:55 PM, PeterD wrote:
That video was so lame.

Glad you approve. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:47:10 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD

Much better:

http://biggeekdad.com/2010/10/radio-flyer-car/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I've never seen anything like the desecration in this video. O_o

http://www.wimp.com/rallycar/

TDD

Much better:

http://biggeekdad.com/2010/10/radio-flyer-car/