Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Closet door part.

I don't know what you call this part but our closet as two accordion style
doors that meet in the middle. One of the doors was getting stuck. I removed
it and found that the part shown in the picture below is some kind of guide
with a spring that is supposed to ride in the track above it. It is stuck
and won't move freely up and down. I tried spraying it WD-40 but that didn't
help. Is this part replaceable and if so, what is it called and how do you
remove the old one?

http://webpages.charter.net/mrfixite...-door-part.jpg

Thanks for your reply.
--