Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Advice On Electrified Fences

On Dec 14, 6:23*am, "Robert Green" wrote:
wrote in message news:5299cbfc-bef8-44a9-a4c6-
Boy, you really are the village idiot.

More cogent discussion from the village hypocrite. *It's so funny to see you
chastize KRW for name-calling and then turn right around and do it yourself.
Did you get beyond JHS? *You don't act like it.

--
Bobby G.

There is a difference. You've reached special status
and have demonstrated it time and time again. In this
case, you jumped in to defend a racist poster that
claims Fox News misinforms. He referred to it as
Faux News.

And you tried to prove that Fox News misinforms it's
viewers by using an example where they put up a pic of
Mitch Daniels for a few seconds, instead of Jerry Sandusky,
while they were covering the Sandusky scandal. That is so,
very, very lame, that it does indeed give you special
status.

And if you want another example from today, go back
to where you finally tell us that you "rarely watch Fox News".
So, here you are, pontificating about what does or does not
happen at Fox, telling us that they misinform, and then
you finally admit that you rarely watch it. That does indeed
make you the village idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:32:49 -0500, "Robert Green"
wrote:

The "crickets" implication was that Fox didn't misinform.

Now you are trying to misinform. My "cricket" comment implied nothing
at all about Fox.

How did you make that giant leap?

A poster asked for a few examples. All we heard from the poster that
made the comment about Fox "misinforming" was crickets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:32:49 -0500, "Robert Green"

The "crickets" implication was that Fox didn't misinform.

Now you are trying to misinform. My "cricket" comment implied nothing
at all about Fox.

If I misrepresented you, I apologize. I saw:

Give us a few specific examples of FoxNews misinforming.

crickets

That made me assume the silence that crickets seems to imply meant there
were no such examples or that the OP could not provide any. Perhaps you can
clarify what you actually meant by that comment for me.

How did you make that giant leap?

A poster asked for a few examples. All we heard from the poster that
made the comment about Fox "misinforming" was crickets.

I think you can see how my interpretation wasn't outside the realm of
possibility but again, since you meant something else, I regret having
implied you were saying that Fox doesn't make mistakes.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair
bob bob is offline

size of a cow. The HOA added an electrified fence about two feet inside
the barbed fence. I have no idea why it was done this way instead of
electrifying the existing fence (we were absent then).

My guess is electric fence need to be always isolated from the ground, even
when it rains.

An existing fence may not satisfied this requirement.

Sprayers for fences Bill[_18_] UK diy 3 September 2nd 09 06:06 PM
Electrified Garage door [email protected] Home Repair 14 July 14th 08 07:04 PM
Fences Roger Mills UK diy 3 April 16th 07 09:33 PM
Electrified plaster! John Rumm UK diy 19 November 6th 04 08:22 PM
fences JV Smith Home Ownership 5 August 14th 03 03:10 AM