Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finding light canvas

Canvas I've found in our small town to 12K people has been fairly thick
and heavy. I've used some 8x10' sheets for equipment I leave outdoors;
however, there are time when I want to cover piles of good quality dirt
to prevent weeds from growing on it. I don't need heavy canvas for
that. I do have one 4x6' sheet with grommets in the corners that is
light. I'm not sure it's water proof, but that many not matter for my
application. Perhaps Amazon, Wall-Mart, Costco, Home Depot or other
big stores sell it. Ideas?