Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weather report

Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

https://www.google.com/search?q=weth...16 00&bih=757
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:

Here is Atlanta's weather report.

Here is the USA's weather report for the next decade:

Heavy Weather

http://www.progarchives.com/progress...1344102009.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:00:29 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote:

Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

https://www.google.com/search?q=weth...16 00&bih=757

Think about it a little more.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

https://www.google.com/search?q=weth...16 00&bih=757

It's not always clear. I went to weather channel, It will be 36 degrees 4
o'clock tomorrow morning. It says tonight, but includes till morning.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

https://www.google.com/search?q=weth...16 00&bih=757

Hmmm,
Typu\ically warmest time of the day is around 2-3PM, coldest is around
3-4AM. Usually we break down temp for morning, day, evening and night.
Anything else? I have my own weather station in the middle of my front
yard from which I can read various conditions on my indoor console.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

....long link snipped...

Weather websites don't look backward, unless of course you click some sort
of "history" link. You can rest assured that it's the upcoming 3AM that
they are forecasting.
Senior Member

If it says 57 and 36 on SUNDAY, then even though it seems ambiguous at first glance, I'd say the most reasonable way to understand that would be the 36 occuring early Sunday morning followed by a day time high of 57 on Sunday afternoon.

That's because anything that occurs after midnight on Sunday is MONDAY's weather.

Last edited by nestork : November 26th 12 at 08:33 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/25/2012 10:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Metspitzer wrote:
Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

...long link snipped...

Weather websites don't look backward, unless of course you click some sort
of "history" link. You can rest assured that it's the upcoming 3AM that
they are forecasting.

Here's a graph that should clear things up.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...Type=graphical
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11-25-2012 22:37, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Metspitzer wrote:
Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

...long link snipped...

Weather websites don't look backward, unless of course you click some sort
of "history" link. You can rest assured that it's the upcoming 3AM that
they are forecasting.

The two I've used display the same "forecast" until the day is over.
Which is sort of like looking backward.

--
Wes Groleau

€œThere ain't nothin' in this world that's worth being a snot over.€
€” Larry Wall

Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

Sunday morning. Sunday is Sunday, not Monday. But it would be later Sunday
morning, just before dawn is the coldest time.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:50:47 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Metspitzer wrote:

Here is Atlanta's weather report.

Here is the USA's weather report for the next decade:

Heavy Weather

http://www.progarchives.com/progress...1344102009.jpg

I've had that on record, CD (and probably tape) for over three
decades. It's a keeper.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:

Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

If it's zero degrees today and the forecast says it's going to be twice
as cold tomorrow, how bloody cold *is* it going to be?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:46:12 -0600, G. Morgan
wrote:

Metspitzer wrote:

Here is Atlanta's weather report.
For Sunday, it says 57 and 36.
Would that 36 be say around 3AM Sunday morning or 3AM Mon morning?

If it's zero degrees today and the forecast says it's going to be twice
as cold tomorrow, how bloody cold *is* it going to be?

That's easy. -136C or -278F. ;-)

I'm sorry to report... Ian Field Electronic Schematics 0 February 21st 12 08:13 PM
Weather Report : Snow in 49 of 50 States Matt Woodworking 2 February 13th 10 06:39 PM
Download Weather Toolbar - Instant weather reports, forecasts, and make me friend Electronics Repair 0 February 17th 08 11:44 AM
rip off report HeatMan Home Repair 13 March 22nd 06 12:10 AM
The new toy report Mary Fisher UK diy 20 May 24th 05 10:13 PM