Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Eco-Smart Solid Hardwood Tree Trunk Stool

"Our Eco-Smart Tree Trunk Stool brings the beauty of nature inside.
The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant
stand. We cut and shape the trunk to achieve balance and stability.
The natural styling creates versatility so it blends with rustic,
traditional and modern designs."

Cost: $349.00 after discount of 33%

http://shopping.sierralivingconcepts.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=163917&i=294596 599&gclid=CMTJybad3bMCFQkFnQodCzEAxw

What is this, hug a tree day or sumpin' ?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:21:43 -0800, Oren wrote:

"Our Eco-Smart Tree Trunk Stool brings the beauty of nature inside.
The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant
stand. We cut and shape the trunk to achieve balance and stability.
The natural styling creates versatility so it blends with rustic,
traditional and modern designs."

Cost: $349.00 after discount of 33%

http://shopping.sierralivingconcepts.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=163917&i=294596 599&gclid=CMTJybad3bMCFQkFnQodCzEAxw

What is this, hug a tree day or sumpin' ?

I don't know-- But what kind of wood is that? It has the weirdest end
grain-- goes across instead of in rings?

Or is that not a log, but a turned and aged piece from a larger log?

I've always wanted a 40 lb step stool with no way to grab it.g

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

For $350 I'll buy a Stihl, and do it myself.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Our Eco-Smart Tree Trunk Stool brings the beauty of nature inside.
The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant
stand. We cut and shape the trunk to achieve balance and stability.
The natural styling creates versatility so it blends with rustic,
traditional and modern designs."

Cost: $349.00 after discount of 33%

Posted to alt.home.repair

Need the optional brass handle accessory kit,
for $199.95 more. Plus freight.

Thanks for pointing out the grain pattern.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

I don't know-- But what kind of wood is that? It has the weirdest end
grain-- goes across instead of in rings?

Or is that not a log, but a turned and aged piece from a larger log?

I've always wanted a 40 lb step stool with no way to grab it.g

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
"Our Eco-Smart Tree Trunk Stool brings the beauty of nature inside.
The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant
stand. We cut and shape the trunk to achieve balance and stability.
The natural styling creates versatility so it blends with rustic,
traditional and modern designs."

Cost: $349.00 after discount of 33%

http://shopping.sierralivingconcepts.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=163917&i=294596 599&gclid=CMTJybad3bMCFQkFnQodCzEAxw

What is this, hug a tree day or sumpin' ?

As one great worthy once said: "The beautiful thing about a tree is what you
can make of it once you chop it down."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:21:43 -0800, Oren wrote:

"Our Eco-Smart Tree Trunk Stool brings the beauty of nature inside.
The stool can also be used as an end table, display pedestal or plant
stand. We cut and shape the trunk to achieve balance and stability.
The natural styling creates versatility so it blends with rustic,
traditional and modern designs."

Cost: $349.00 after discount of 33%

http://shopping.sierralivingconcepts.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=163917&i=294596 599&gclid=CMTJybad3bMCFQkFnQodCzEAxw

What is this, hug a tree day or sumpin' ?

It would be pretty in the fireplace, too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:44:40 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

As one great worthy once said: "The beautiful thing about a tree is what you
can make of it once you chop it down."

A child asked Michelangelo what he was doing?

Answer:

There is an Angel in this rock and I'm trying to get him out.