Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Park In Front Of A Fire Hydrant

1. Because this will happen:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/5-rea...-in-front-of-a
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/9/2012 6:09 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
1. Because this will happen:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/5-rea...-in-front-of-a

Quite often, the fire truck will push a car out of the way but in many
cases, the firemen are making a point to some idiot. I especially like
it when I see a BMW with a fire hose through the windows. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11-10-2012 14:57, The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 11/9/2012 6:09 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
1. Because this will happen:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/5-rea...-in-front-of-a

Quite often, the fire truck will push a car out of the way but in many
cases, the firemen are making a point to some idiot. I especially like
it when I see a BMW with a fire hose through the windows. ^_^

Or they couldn't push it out of the way and did the best they could to
fight the fire. No doubt the owner of the car paid a hefty fine later.

(But I can't resist: That wasn't five reasons--it was five pictures of
one reason.)

--
Wes Groleau

He that is good for making excuses, is seldom good for anything else.
€” Benjamin Franklin