Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Make your predictions, experts

All right, all you experts out there. Those who know so much, and have been
telling us all about the election according to their ever swelling brains :
Make your predictions.

Here's mine.

Romney by 5.7%. Electorate college - 307.

Please state only one total % difference, and one electoral college number.

% must be two digit number with decimal point.

Winner is closest without going over.

With surveys being skewed by as much as double digit sampling, the outcome
is already pretty obvious.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in :

All right, all you experts out there. Those who know so much, and have been
telling us all about the election according to their ever swelling brains :
Make your predictions.

Here's mine.

Romney by 5.7%. Electorate college - 307.

Romney by 3.2%, Electoral College 283
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:

All right, all you experts out there. Those who know so much, and have been
telling us all about the election according to their ever swelling brains :
Make your predictions.

It will be settled in court, we won't know until December sometime.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I predict that someone that half the people like and half the people
dislike will be elected President on Tuesday. ^_^

Lol.. But I disagree the outcome will be known tomorrow. Some states
have two weeks to count absentee ballots.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Steve B" wrote:

Make your predictions.

I'm pretty busy right now. I'll get back to you first thing Wednesday
with my prediction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Make your predictions.

I'm pretty busy right now. I'll get back to you first thing Wednesday
with my prediction.

Wednesday will have no winner, this election will get no electoral
college winner, it will go to congress and we all know how effective
they are......

while they gridlock the US will go off the fiancial cliff, and push
our country and the world into depression........

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11-05-2012 12:27, Steve B wrote:

An expert is someone from out of town with PowerPoint.

I predict that half the predictors will be saying "I told you so" and
the other half will be saying "You're quoting me out of context!"
--
Wes Groleau

Words of the Wild Wes
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.org/WWW

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
bob haller wrote:

Make your predictions.

I'm pretty busy right now. I'll get back to you first thing Wednesday
with my prediction.

Wednesday will have no winner, this election will get no electoral
college winner, it will go to congress and we all know how effective
they are......

while they gridlock the US will go off the fiancial cliff, and push
our country and the world into depression........

The sky is not falling in my world. I have cash, firearms, and enough
food and water to last well past breakfast tomorrow, by which time the
stores will be open, with their horns of plenty.
Posted to alt.home.repair

deadlock no electoral college win, race goes to congress to decide,
our great congress While they are politicking over the non resoved
election, our country goes over the fiancial cliff and start a world
wide depression.........

electoral college gets tossed in favor of a popular vote
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 06:03:24 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

deadlock no electoral college win, race goes to congress to decide,
our great congress While they are politicking over the non resoved
election, our country goes over the fiancial cliff and start a world
wide depression.........

electoral college gets tossed in favor of a popular vote

I will predict great consternation over the electoral College- mostly
by the folks whose party platform says 'leave it alone'.

6 months from now, cooler heads will prevail. The will of the
founders will be realized to be the true genius that it was. And the
Electoral college will be secure in its permanence. . . . until next
time.

Jim

Make your predictions, experts Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 87 February 2nd 13 06:11 PM
OT Any predictions? harry Home Repair 0 November 9th 11 07:13 PM
soccer predictions [email protected] UK diy 0 May 2nd 08 03:38 PM
soccer predictions [email protected] Home Repair 0 May 2nd 08 03:30 PM
OT 2005 Predictions Cliff Metalworking 14 January 7th 05 12:17 AM