Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Make your predictions, experts

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 06:03:24 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

deadlock no electoral college win, race goes to congress to decide,
our great congress While they are politicking over the non resoved
election, our country goes over the fiancial cliff and start a world
wide depression.........

electoral college gets tossed in favor of a popular vote

I will predict great consternation over the electoral College- mostly
by the folks whose party platform says 'leave it alone'.

6 months from now, cooler heads will prevail. The will of the
founders will be realized to be the true genius that it was. And the
Electoral college will be secure in its permanence. . . . until next
time.

Jim