Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Hey Home Gay Up There In Kanada

If the United States is such an awful place, why are so many people
trying to sneak in? ^_^

http://news.msn.com/us/smugglers-try...ence-get-stuck

http://tinyurl.com/cvhxhgg

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
If the United States is such an awful place, why are so many people trying
to sneak in? ^_^

Err... they were Mexicans not Canadians. For some unknown reason some will
try to sneak into the US from Canada, most of us have no desire at all.
While most Americans seem to be indoctrinated from childhood that the US is
the greatest country on earth, us outsiders see things differently, unless
we are looking from Mexico.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article s.com,
"EXT" wrote:

While most Americans seem to be indoctrinated from childhood that the US is
the greatest country on earth, us outsiders see things differently.

Let me opine that I'm not the only U.S. citizen who thinks the U.S. has
gone pretty much stark raving mad. There are plenty of deranged
christians and republicans and blow-hard flag wavers, but there are also
at least 100 million of us who are absolutely appalled at what has been
happening here in the last 40 years. Sometimes foreigners speak
disparagingly about "Americans" as though we were all of one mind.

Someone did a survey that revealed something like 10% of Americans would
not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate, but 49% would not vote for
an atheist. This idiotic clinging to Christianity is but one of our
collective incomprehensible stupidities.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/31/2012 8:23 PM, EXT wrote:

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
If the United States is such an awful place, why are so many people
trying to sneak in? ^_^

Err... they were Mexicans not Canadians. For some unknown reason some
will try to sneak into the US from Canada, most of us have no desire at
all. While most Americans seem to be indoctrinated from childhood that
the US is the greatest country on earth, us outsiders see things
differently, unless we are looking from Mexico.

Err... If you've been reading this group, you know that our friend Home
Guy from up North bashes the U.S. constantly pointing out how terrible
it is ignoring the fact that people are always trying to get in.
He/she/it also ignores the weirdness that goes on in its own backyard.
From South of the border people are actually dying to get in (no pun).
Oh yea, folks do sneak in from Canada, just not as many as from Mexico. O_o

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 20:10:43 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

If the United States is such an awful place, why are so many people
trying to sneak in? ^_^

http://news.msn.com/us/smugglers-try...ence-get-stuck

http://tinyurl.com/cvhxhgg

TDD

I think people are jumping to conclusions. The guy just wanted to do
an oil change so he drove it up there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 1, 2:05*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article s.com,

*"EXT" wrote:

While most Americans seem to be indoctrinated from childhood that the US is
the greatest country on earth, us outsiders see things differently.

Let me opine that I'm not the only U.S. citizen who thinks the U.S. has
gone pretty much stark raving mad. There are plenty of deranged
christians and republicans and blow-hard flag wavers, but there are also
at least 100 million of us who are absolutely appalled at what has been
happening here in the last 40 years. Sometimes foreigners speak
disparagingly about "Americans" as though we were all of one mind.

Someone did a survey that revealed something like 10% of Americans would
not vote for a Mormon presidential candidate, but 49% would not vote for
an atheist. This idiotic clinging to Christianity is but one of our
collective incomprehensible stupidities.

I blame Fox News and Hollywood.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:21:19 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote in
Re OT, Hey Home Gay Up There In
Kanada:

From South of the border people are actually dying to get in (no pun).
Oh yea, folks do sneak in from Canada, just not as many as from Mexico. O_o

Probably because the people from Mexico are smarter.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Err... they were Mexicans not Canadians. For some unknown reason
some will try to sneak into the US from Canada

Anyone trying to sneak into the US from Canada *probably* aren't
Canadian citizens in the first place.

They are probably foreign nationals from china, eastern europe, mexico
or latin america.

Or they're delivering drugs and it's only a temporary "visit" and they
have no intention of staying.

most of us have no desire at all.

Right.

You couldn't pay most of us Canadians to live in the USA.

While most Americans seem to be indoctrinated from childhood that
the US is the greatest country on earth, us outsiders see things
differently

Again true. American's think their **** don't stink.

Remember, the american dream is alive and well - in Canada.

So too is real personal freedom, liberty and opportunity.

Err... If you've been reading this group, you know that our
friend Home Guy from up North bashes the U.S. constantly
pointing out how terrible it is

I'm just posting true stories, facts and figures.

If you don't like the garbage pile that your country has turned into,
then do something about it. Take control of your country back from the
boobs you elect to the congress / senate / whitehouse and restore your
freedom, liberty, and economy.

ignoring the fact that people are always trying to get in.

In this case, to deliver drugs.

In other cases, poor mexicans are fleeing their country because you've
helped the narco terrorists turn mexico into a hell-hole with your
US-made and US-provided guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote the following on 11/1/2012 9:07 AM (ET):
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Be thankful for the US being where it is, otherwise YOU would have
Mexico here.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2012 8:07 AM, Home Gay wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

Home Gay, you're still ignoring the weirdness that goes on in your tiny
population. Besides, I don't think you have The Affirmative Action
problem that plagues The United States. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

You've got a point there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If the United States is such an awful place, why are so many people
trying to sneak in? ^_^

http://news.msn.com/us/smugglers-try...ence-get-stuck

http://tinyurl.com/cvhxhgg

TDD

I think people are jumping to conclusions. The guy just wanted to do
an oil change so he drove it up there.

.... and broke the U-joints in the drive-shaft
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:05:36 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

Let me opine that I'm not the only U.S. citizen who thinks the U.S. has
gone pretty much stark raving mad. There are plenty of deranged
christians and republicans and blow-hard flag wavers, but there are also
at least 100 million of us who are absolutely appalled at what has been
happening here in the last 40 years. Sometimes foreigners speak
disparagingly about "Americans" as though we were all of one mind.

If you look back 50 years, Congress has been controlled by Democrats.
There are just a couple of instances when Republicans had control, but
they tended to vote liberal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Home Guy, you're still ignoring the weirdness that goes on in your
tiny population.

33 million isin't exactly tiny, and what-ever weirndness we have isin't
crippling us (socially, economically).

In the USA, you've got the weirdness dialed up to 11.

Besides, I don't think you have The Affirmative Action
problem that plagues The United States. ^_^

That's only one of your many problems...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2012 7:00 PM, Home Gay wrote:
The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Home Gay, you're still ignoring the weirdness that goes on in your
tiny population.

33 million isin't exactly tiny, and what-ever weirndness we have isin't
crippling us (socially, economically).

In the USA, you've got the weirdness dialed up to 11.

Besides, I don't think you have The Affirmative Action
problem that plagues The United States. ^_^

That's only one of your many problems...

33 million? I think we have 10 times your population so there has to be
a lot more weirdness simply because there are more people and the
population density is much higher. Use what little brains you have. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

I think people are jumping to conclusions. The guy just wanted
to do an oil change so he drove it up there.

... and broke the U-joints in the drive-shaft

http://col.stb.s-msn.com/amnews/i/D5...6_lfalse.jp g

I must say that I'm impressed that the ramps were strong enough to get
the jeep up to the top. I wouldn't have predicted they would hold up
without buckling.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Nov 2, 12:04*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 11/1/2012 7:00 PM, Home Gay wrote:

The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Home Gay, you're still ignoring the weirdness that goes on in your
tiny population.

33 million isin't exactly tiny, and what-ever weirndness we have isin't
crippling us (socially, economically).

In the USA, you've got the weirdness dialed up to 11.

Besides, I don't think you have The Affirmative Action
problem that plagues The United States. ^_^

That's only one of your many problems...

33 million? I think we have 10 times your population so there has to be
a lot more weirdness simply because there are more people and the
population density is much higher. Use what little brains you have. ^_^

TDD

Canadians?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo
Posted to alt.home.repair

"EXT" wrote

Err... they were Mexicans not Canadians. For some unknown reason some will
try to sneak into the US from Canada, most of us have no desire at all.
While most Americans seem to be indoctrinated from childhood that the US
is the greatest country on earth, us outsiders see things differently,
unless we are looking from Mexico.

Even Mexicans don't want to come here anymore, which is why farm jobs have
gone begging throughout Arizona, Colorado, and California. Many farms in
the Fresno, Hanford, and Bakersfield areas were paying up to $20 an hour a
couple months ago for farmworkers, but couldn't get takers. It's estimated
that about 20% of crops in the Southwest went to waste because the farmers
couldn't get enough people to pick them.

Now, as for Mexicans in other occupations, I know from my own experience
that many are no longer coming to the USA. One big reason is that wages
don't go very far in the USA, compared with pesos in Mexico.

Posted to alt.home.repair

finger.net wrote:
On 11/1/2012 7:00 PM, Home Gay wrote:

The Daring Dufas unnecessarily full-quoted:

Home Gay, you're still ignoring the weirdness that goes on in your
tiny population.

33 million isin't exactly tiny, and what-ever weirndness we have isin't
crippling us (socially, economically).

In the USA, you've got the weirdness dialed up to 11.

Besides, I don't think you have The Affirmative Action
problem that plagues The United States. ^_^

That's only one of your many problems...

33 million? I think we have 10 times your population so there has to be
a lot more weirdness simply because there are more people and the
population density is much higher. Use what little brains you have. ^_^

TDD

Canadians?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7n5mEmXJo

Monty Python and Benny Hill, best British export of all time. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

If the United States is such an awful place, why are so many people
trying to sneak in? ^_^

http://news.msn.com/us/smugglers-try...er-fence-get-s
tuck

http://tinyurl.com/cvhxhgg

TDD

There are many approaches...

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2iqf7a.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/4/2012 8:33 AM, Red Green wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

If the United States is such an awful place, why are so many people
trying to sneak in? ^_^

http://news.msn.com/us/smugglers-try...er-fence-get-s
tuck

http://tinyurl.com/cvhxhgg

TDD

There are many approaches...

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2iqf7a.jpg

That's one of my favorites. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

[...]

They have even worse. They've institutionalized (in the many meanings
of the word) the thought police.